Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
For mhp3d i played it one time but very fast and I haven't worked very hard because i was playing many games.
well if you want to kill some time try playing it more since it has quite a long gameplay and a lot of quests, but this game has been made to have easier difficulty than mhfu. if you want to do some hunts online just tell me i'm open right now anyway (and trust me the guild quests is a lot harder than the village quest so it's better to play online if you want to do guild quests, but even if I say that I managed to capture a brute tigrex on my own even if it took 40 minutes and using my best equipment and lots of potions and mega potions lol), btw I use evolve. And personally I recommend using gunlance since it's my favourite weapon, but the mainstream weapon is the longsword, well it's up to you anyway. And with that I part all of you with a have nice day.

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well if you want to kill some time try playing it more since it has quite a long gameplay and a lot of quests, but this game has been made to have easier difficulty than mhfu. if you want to do some hunts online just tell me i'm open right now anyway (and trust me the guild quests is a lot harder than the village quest so it's better to play online if you want to do guild quests, but even if I say that I managed to capture a brute tigrex on my own even if it took 40 minutes and using my best equipment and lots of potions and mega potions lol), btw I use evolve. And personally I recommend using gunlance since it's my favourite weapon, but the mainstream weapon is the longsword, well it's up to you anyway. And with that I part all of you with a have nice day.
Can i play online with ppsspp iven if you use a real psp?
But i warn you that i must do still a lot of quests
If you want we can play also god eater burst
With that one i've worked more hard, i've done all the missions, iven challenges and the dlc

Last edited by Braig,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can i play online with ppsspp iven if you use a real psp?
But i warn you that i must do still a lot of quests
If you want we can play also god eater burst
With that one i've worked more hard, i've done all the missions, iven challenges and the dlc
well I don't really play god eater burst anymore because i've already gotten used to god eater 2 game system right now. And about psp to ppsspp I think you can if we use the same ip address, but I've never tried doing that, so I prefer to do ppsspp to ppsspp. that's it for my post again have a nice day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and btw i'll show you my 4 months long made sets.
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (12).png

Reactions: kanon88 and Braig

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hei but to become strong in monster hunter you have to play in multiplayer with 4 characters?

No i finished everything solo village guild hall and dlcs so im pretty strong:P
As on topic its strenge that there is no official statment whats going on with patch... or i missed it?

Reactions: Braig

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on to the new topic, if this game is already done being patched which weapon type would be you favourite type ?, mine is the charged spear. That's it for my post have a nice as usual (I really got to find new closing words).Btw anyone here plays mhp3rd ?

Busters. Parry blood arts are fun, flashy, and powerful, especially the black one. Or hammers for amusement as one black blood art kills me if I miss, while the other completely drains my stamina upon usage regardless of whether I hit or not.

kanon88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well I don't really play god eater burst anymore because i've already gotten used to god eater 2 game system right now. And about psp to ppsspp I think you can if we use the same ip address, but I've never tried doing that, so I prefer to do ppsspp to ppsspp. that's it for my post again have a nice day

and btw i'll show you my 4 months long made sets.
View attachment 64888 View attachment 64889 View attachment 64890

Nice one man, i found out that the GS is the most overpowered weapon since FU , i've been playing MH since the first MH for PS2, i sink over 1200 hours on FU and 450+ on MHp3rd on my psp, for me it's one of the best franchises ever created.
Talking about MHp3rd i was maining LS but then i found a god charm of +5 Fast Charge +9 Attack and went to GS, i made a set with Stinger,Attack Up large , Critic Draw and Focus "i think it was Mutsu Ebushi + Silver sol" , and i could solo a Silver los with less than 10 minutes.

On topic : Thank you to the team behind the translation project you guys are awesome , now i just need this and Phantasy Star portable 2 infinite patch to be completed and then my psp soul will be restored, thank you again!!!

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on to the new topic, if this game is already done being patched which weapon type would be you favourite type ?, mine is the charged spear. That's it for my post have a nice as usual (I really got to find new closing words).Btw anyone here plays mhp3rd ?

Me I steamroll every thing with a longsword . really like my gunlance too though

I know its broken but gunlance plus auto guard can get you through just about anything

Last edited by Deleted member 377734,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Me I steamroll every thing with a longsword . really like my gunlance too though

I know its broken but gunlance plus auto guard can get you through just about anything
yeah add auto guard with gunlance you're pretty much a walking tank. but only if you know in which attack section of the gunlance that auto guard will cover (which I know). right now i'm trying to make heavy bowgun set, but can't really do it alone so if anyone here plays mhp3rd and use evolve client, please help me a bit if you have time. have a nice day as usual.

hei but to become strong in monster hunter you have to play in multiplayer with 4 characters?
well if you want to do it quick yes. but if you prefer to have more experience than equipment than you need to play solo, I started playing multi when all the village quest is done.have a nice day again.

Reactions: Braig

xiaome_ron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The topic becomes mh. Not ge2. Huhuhu

Who plays last ranker?+ its nice.. very good.bt not fully translated.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

well I planned on playing last ranker but it's not fully translated yet and I don't have any idea about the control layouts, so for now no. i'm gonna change topic again now to animes, anyone knows an anime that has no fanservice and has a good overall quality? thank you and have a nice day.

Shironekomaru69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Finished playing it. And I'm bored since no one accepts my challenge. Though I'm too kind to them offering my rank 1 position. What's their problem?! lol

xiaome_ron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i

m planning to pick up last ranker once the patch is finished .

What patch do you mean?

Finished playing it. And I'm bored since no one accepts my challenge. Though I'm too kind to them offering my rank 1 position. What's their problem?! lol

What patch?? Eng. Or japanese??

Do u play with full eEnglish translated!

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What patch do you mean?

I don't think the game is fully translated into English so I'm a little hesitant on picking it up
ill wait till it hits 100 percent been a while since I checked up on it so maybe ill go do that

Last edited by Deleted member 377734,

Shironekomaru69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What patch do you mean?

Partially patched. Though it's still quite satisfying since the story was translated. And having a bit of knowledge in nihonggo, I'm just grasping what I can understand.

I don't think the game is fully translated into English so I'm a little hesitant on picking it up
ill wait till it hits 100 percent been a while since I checked up on it so maybe ill go do that

I think the game translation will be alive again since the story was the main target and everything else are just extra. So I hope you won't take the the "100%" thing too serious, and expecting it to be released.

Klaus Merten Blick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Partially patched. Though it's still quite satisfying since the story was translated. And having a bit of knowledge in nihonggo, I'm just grasping what I can understand.

I think the game translation will be alive again since the story was the main target and everything else are just extra. So I hope you won't take the the "100%" thing too serious, and expecting it to be released.

THis is a Post of GOD EATER if you want talk about other game make you post

dhiya

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Wow it 's really 100% right ? ,omg thanks mr.coldbird and others who was take care for it,emmm when you realeaze this file game to public , i m wait for you respons ,sorry for bad english

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
THis is a Post of GOD EATER if you want talk about other game make you post
come on man don't be like that it's better than having a dead post thread it's better to talk about something else, right? never hurts to change the topic. That's it for my message as usual have a nice day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.