Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
If you see my name don't delete them lol, I'll be adding a few strings today

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow there's a guy copying my lines (enderreaper) and fucking Brickmhann google translating everything!

Just fucking block everybody except me I'll do the last 50 lines, I already had 20 done today

Last edited by Zeriel,
Reactions: 4th'ave' and Braig

mofonut198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Back to 133 strings. Kek.
Seriously though, GTranslate ain't helping. Whoever is doing it, if you think you're helping, you really aren't. So please refrain from doing it.

asferot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All this google translate BS seems like deliberate trolling/vandalism. This entire thread is filled with people saying not to use it, but some rat holes are using it anyway.
Still. Good luck to the actual translators.

Mark98T

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Why this is keep happening? It could make the translator lose motivation :( . Dont help if u cant help. It will be faster that way and helpful I think.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey Zeriel,I just wanna say thanks to you since you are willing to REALLY help out by giving legit translations. And turns out some people read my suggestion and actually vote(I thought nobody would vote for reals lol, but i'm glad that the ones who voted pick slow rather than fast).Again thank you on the behalf of all the god eater fans here and have a nice day. Oh I won't forget to thank SoraRoxan too of course, thanks SoraRoxan and have a nice day too.

Reactions: Zeriel

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Please! don't give up Zeriel! Goooo!

But I wanted to do all the short ones so I could take more breaks..... :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hey Zeriel,I just wanna say thanks to you since you are willing to REALLY help out by giving legit translations. And turns out some people read my suggestion and actually vote(I thought nobody would vote for reals lol, but i'm glad that the ones who voted pick slow rather than fast).Again thank you on the behalf of all the god eater fans here and have a nice day. Oh I won't forget to thank SoraRoxan too of course, thanks SoraRoxan and have a nice day too.

lol thanks np :)

Alexdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much Zeriel! Now with only a few string left, you can take your time. Don't over do it.

KiraKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey people, btw the person adding some stuff 'SoraRoxan' thats me~ Just thought I'd add some stuff as a way of keeping up my Japanese since I havent done any since graduation. @Zerial Sorry for taking some of the short ones, I'll try jump on some of the longer passages later but because I'm a bt busy with other stuff, thought I'd get some of the shorter ones out of the way~~

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey people, btw the person adding some stuff 'SoraRoxan' thats me~ Just thought I'd add some stuff as a way of keeping up my Japanese since I havent done any since graduation. @Zerial Sorry for taking some of the short ones, I'll try jump on some of the longer passages later but because I'm a bt busy with other stuff, thought I'd get some of the shorter ones out of the way~~

LOL I was joking, don't worry about it! Thanks for the help! This game has so much Kanji that some sentences take me a while to figure out :D

btw the last 50 or so are huge paragraphs lol :unsure:

Last edited by Zeriel,

KiraKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL I was joking, don't worry about it! Thanks for the help! This game has so much Kanji that some sentences take me a while to figure out :D

btw the last 50 or so are huge paragraphs lol :unsure:

Hah, yeah I saw those toward the bottom of the list. I'm guessing its all super sciency stuff from the game which is always a pain to look through. It's a bit confusing though, it would have been nice for some of the character dialogue parts if I knew who they were talking to or about sometimes so I wouldn't have to guess and maybe get it wrong.....

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Admin of this project if you're reading this, please consider to change the project on transifex from public to private, kick all the dickheads who proven to use machine translation and just allow legitimate hard working guys like zeriel and SoraRoxan who know what they are doing, so you can avoid more sabotages from google translate and finally finish this project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the...