Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's it guys.

Both I and Coldbird have received a cease & desist letter from D3D. We believe that we are in our right with this project, but as independent developers, we just don't have the resources to fight them in court.

But this was to be expected, with the soon release of the localized version, I'm even surprised that this didn't happen before.
We are truly sorry, this is always frustrating when a fan project ends this way, especially knowing that our translators and reviewers put so much effort into the translation. Thanks to everyone that supported us in this journey.

Last edited by devnoname120,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That's it guys.

Both I and Coldbird have received a cease & desist letter from D3D. We believe that we are in our right with this project, but as independent developers, we just don't have the resources to fight them in court.

But this was to be expected, with the soon release of the localized version, I'm even surprised that this didn't happen before.
We are truly sorry, this is always frustrating when a fan project ends this way, especially knowing that our translators and reviewers put so much effort into the translation. Thanks to everyone that supported us in this journey.

Oh wow this is a big turn of events. I wasn't expecting this to happen but you cant fight them. I don't really care about the game translation anymore what I care about is the people who worked on this an spent time on it. I really HATE when companies do this but what can you do eh?

Reactions: Dartakus

RweDead

Trophies
XP
Country
That's it guys.

Is this true? pls tell me it isnt. i was planning to help in the translation. i speak japanese fluently but i cant read their alphabets. thats why i started studying to learn how to read it becoz of 1 reason so that i can play ge2 and then i read this. by may id be able to help.

Last edited by RweDead,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty +1