Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Brianw12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone even know who is creating the patch? I think it lists coldbird as the programmer but that dude hasn't been heard from in awhile. Not a lot of discussion as to who is doing the hacking/programming.

m4rc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Colbird is still active, you can follow him here and here.
As you can see on the project posts he's answers are also recent.

PLUS:
"devnoname is in charge of managing the transifex and I’ve promised not to interfere with his work there.

If there is anything you need dealt with with the transifex data, get in touch with him."

Last edited by m4rc0,

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will the dlc work iven if it is in japanese whereas the game is in english?
Yes the DLC should work; a patch doesn't usually change the game's region, so the DLC for the game should still be compatible. Worst case scenario, you'd have to rename the DLC's folder to match the changed region but that would still be easy. Then again, the patch itself needs to be made first so let's wait and see.

Reactions: Braig

Alexdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And I'm hoping he may continue making the full one I guess. God eater 2 was a success from scratch, so maybe... just maybe...

Sorry dude but the patch is more or abandonned... their not gonna make any update soon cause its more or less dead. :'( (Toukiden)

Shironekomaru69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry dude but the patch is more or abandonned... their not gonna make any update soon cause its more or less dead. :'( (Toukiden)

That said, imma kill myself. Just kiddin, As long as we're using transifex for tl's I'll help. And for toukiden, maybe it's enough for the items to be translated. Maybe it's enough..... :(

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if anyone wanna know what are we waiting for right now here is the answer "The next step will be to see with the core translators if they are happy with the current translation. I don't know when this will happen, no ETA."

Reactions: Braig

Ned Adaya

Trophies
XP
Country
If they are testing the game right now... does that mean they have to finish the game in order to see what are to be retranslated or not?

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whaaat? They have to finish playing the game first to be satisfied with translations? I guess all we can do right now is cheer for them.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TESTING TEAM TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Reactions: Yuna5422

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone know how much time a patch require to be compiled? I mean, have they already created the patch and now testing it or they are still building it? Or still better what are they doing now?
Sorry for all these questions

Last edited by Braig,
Reactions: Yuna5422

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay