I personally think he's just going to disappear. Leave an air of mystery. The posting about releasing today is the last we'll ever hear from him.
Other people have suggested Okiwi is him as well. That wouldn't surprise me.
The fact that Dragonminded can spring a browser with no warning just makes all this Gnirfleo crap look even more idiotic. Not bad what you can pull off with the DS Image Viewer, the Windows Prt-Scr key, and any of a number of graphics programs...
Now just wait, I have something super cool... I've ported Doom 3 to the DS. Seriously! I'll post screenshots later...
The real Gnirfleo actually did posted in the comments (Profile ID matches his real one). He said it wasn't gonna be until April 1st because some last minute "bugs" appeared. Oh well, I hope it actually turns out real.
No, that was fake. Other people have posted with the same ID just to prove it can be faked.
It's done, it's over with. I have to say well done to him. He built up a massive ruckus with almost no effort.
Setting up a blog, two minutes probably. Writing the posts: Couple of minutes each. Screenshots? 15 minutes at best.
ALL this whirlwind from less than an hours work.
Whatever their motivation, gotta give 'em credit.
I'm one of many it seems who figured it was fake from day one. Nothing smelt right about it. From a DS homebrew fan perspective though it sucks to be right.
I always doubted it. Not sure who is better off. Me, feeling it was fake from day one, or you, believing until now. The hope would have been nice.
Ah well, at least Dragonminded has stepped up to the plate.
Of course, what amuses me is the line "PS. I'm not dead"... Yeah, don't count your chickens. Any of the folk believing in you find out who you are, that may be rectified pretty swiftly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...