Glover audio cutting out please help.

Mechageno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so I'm using Project 64 v1.6 to run Glover 64, I am making Let's plays for youtube. My problem is that the audio or more specifically the background music has been cutting out ever since i started using Rice's video plugin v6.11 i think. I was using Jabo which seemed to work fine until i completed a level and the emulator crashed. So i tried another level and crashed again. I kept on getting the error "The graphics plugin has crashed" or something like that. So i looked the error up and people were saying to use a different plugin, which i did. The emulator does not crash anymore but about 5 seconds into the level the audio cuts out and sounds very low and distorted. I'm not too sure what to do and it is a problem because i want background music in my LP. The problem seems to be Rice's video plugin. Also the sprites for the digits are stretched out as well.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try going into the options drop down list
then the configure audio plugin
a dialog box pops up and you should be able to check box the sync game to audio tab

hopefully that fixes the audio issues but unfortunately it won't fix the video plugin issues being the poor plugin.
might also introduce some slowness if your PC does not have an adequate amount of processing power

Mechageno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya sync game audio did not fix the problem, maybe i should use a different video plugin? I don't really know what's out there, maybe you have some suggestions?

EDIT: I tried using Glide64 and everything works perfectly. Thanks for the help :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed