KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys and gals, just noticed that Amazon has Glory of Heracles for $10.99 with $4.98 shipping, so it is $15.97 after shipping
yaynds.gif
. So if anyone was wanting to get it and has not then now is a good time to get it quite cheap. I know I just ordered my copy.

This could be old and everyone already knew about it if so I am sorry for posting it again.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Telling temp'ers to go buy something without *trying before they buy* (which is BS 99% of the time) is like telling a dog to quack.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
Telling temp'ers to go buy something without *trying before they buy* (which is BS 99% of the time) is like telling a dog to quack.

True, but I am sure most of those who would want it have tried it before either in Japanese or in English (it has been out for quite sometime now), I even did that but still for $15 if you liked it it is a great deal.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoH wasn't that bad. I still have the game right now (haven't finished it yet). I only play when I'm really really bored. Sometimes keep me on the DS for hours straight.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dudeonline said:
It's kind of a suck game
frown.gif

This.

Also, I got the game for...0$.
I thought that was quite the deal.

Actually wait if we factor in the cost of the AK2i and divide it by how many games I have....
I got Glory of Heracles for approx...2 cents!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not so much a suck game as a boring game with a questionable touch based design element. The touch game is sketchy and if you miss it you don't get a charged up spell when you strike which bugged me. But really it was boring as the environments are super general and uninspired and the story is totally flat and combining all that I got rid of it. Shame too, love the period and mythology.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
It's kind of a suck game
frown.gif
This^

It is a bit of the suck side. Not terrible, but its certainly nothing to get excited about. Gamestop is usually a ripoff as far as I know so if they have a brand new DS game for $15, that should give you an idea to how good(As in bad) the game is. For the longest time, a used copy of Smash Bros Melee, a game from 9 years ago, was selling at a price higher than a used gamecube system. They're still selling some gamecube games for $15-$20.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could say I'm sad to see the game discounted so low so early, and in a way I am. But they really put little effort into the mini-games, which is a shame, since the concept itself was inspired, I think.

Pass for me, but thanks for the heads-up all the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up