Scholesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I was playing PKMN SS and I did a rts save at the lake of rage. Now when I want to load that file, the game glitches as the top screen is gibberish with blobs of black and whatnot while the bottom of the screen (the menu etc.) is unresponsive.

Can anyone help me out and salvage the file?

Thanks!

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
with RTS, there is no guerentee that you will be able to resume from the spot you RTSed at. Just resume from where you last did a normal save at.

(If you never did a normal save, thats stupid)

Scholesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFS that blows. I couldn't do an actual save because my brother was also playing the game. Oh well.

Thanks for the help

Scholesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cortador said:
Scholesy said:
FFS that blows. I couldn't do an actual save because my brother was also playing the game. Oh well.

Thanks for the help

Why not use the multi-save feature?

Do you mean the ability to save 4 files when you go into the DSTwo menu? That's what I mean by RTS.

If not, could you clarify please?

Thanks!

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scholesy said:
Cortador said:
Scholesy said:

Thanks for the help

Why not use the multi-save feature?

Do you mean the ability to save 4 files when you go into the DSTwo menu? That's what I mean by RTS.

If not, could you clarify please?

Thanks!

Before you start the game, go to the game selection screen and scroll to find it. When you happen to find it it, press X to open the Game options window. There, choose which save slot you want to use (This is not RTS, its the actual save file).

Instead of having to back up your save file to create another, you can just use this feature if you share the DS with someone else.

Scholesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! I had no idea about that.

Cheers!

EDIT: Hey mate, I tried the method you laid out. For PKMN, it doesn't seem to work as the game detects another save file and cannot save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...