Pokemon Shiny Diamond no save file

91ajames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there a problem back in Shiny Diamond on v1.0.0 not keeping the save file on the game card? only had a few mins-in months ago which I do have a backup but that save file isn't registering. Not even in Ryujinx. So I made another one two days ago, and yet the save file is gone. I'm also having this weird glitch of the game not displaying but play's the start menu.

So While I try smashing "A", Japan menu appears for a milisec. (pic at the bottom from this video)

Normally, it should be English since not just bc this is a usa copy but the 1st selection should be English.

So I'm wondering anyone out there having this issue? Or did I discover some kind of glitch?
IMG_1452.jpg.png

91ajames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, bugger me, forgot its saved on the switch. since they don't do backup cloud saves, I was thinking its on the gamecard itself. Found my save on my other switch. But its weird that I'm having problems on the oled switch.

Still weird being a black screen with audio pressing the menu button but even more weird that its in Jap Title screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?