Giving PS3 it's own section

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think since the recent development of PS3 scene, we should break down the PS3 forums into subforums like in the Wii main thread. We could see

PS3 - Gaming & General

PS3 - Hacking

PS3 - Homebrew and Emulation

etc, etc.

Would that not be a good idea?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I go with the idea. PS3 is having a huge scene at the moment so why not? More things will come and it'll be annoying to always go to a section that has all Sony systems in one forum. So PS3 with it's own section, I am with that idea.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Not really, this IS GBAtemp. I doubt mods/staff etc would go with this suggestion.
What is in a name anyways? If there is demand, then why not? Surely a site such as GBAtemp where there are discussions, and a need for help and information could use more than just a GBA section? There is nothing in the name, but the site's trademark.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Argentum Vir said:
SamAsh07 said:
Not really, this IS GBAtemp. I doubt mods/staff etc would go with this suggestion.
What is in a name anyways? If there is demand, then why not? Surely a site such as GBAtemp where there are discussions, and a need for help and information could use more than just a GBA section? There is nothing in the name, but the site's trademark.

Exactly. If youre going to call upon the name of GBAtemp, you might as well get rid of the DS, Wii, and PSP section as well. It's GBAtemp, not DStemp, or Wiitemp, or even PSPtemp.

Again, I say give it it's own section.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was just going to say the same; the GBA itself is outdated and is nearly two generations old now, and if we refused to include sections for things like the DS and the Wii the site may well have dwindled to a fraction of the way it is now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: