Thesolcity said:
Mbmax said:
Thesolcity said:
Mbmax said:
Urza said:
Thesolcity said:
But the DS-xtreme sucked anyway.
unsure.gif
At 8 bucks it's worth it just for the dancing LEDs.
I bought one a couple of month ago just for experimentation purpose.
tongue.gif

A 2GB nand + FPGA for 8 bucks, sure it's cheap.
happy.gif

How's the compatibility?
tongue.gif
I don't care, it's just for experimentation (even if normmatt fixed the dldi driver, this flashcart is slow as hell, read/write speed).

Which is weird considering its all internal.
unsure.gif
Indeed. I suspect this flashcart to calculate some CRC in software instead of using the FPGA.
unsure.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
Thesolcity said:
Mbmax said:
Thesolcity said:
Mbmax said:
Urza said:
Thesolcity said:
But the DS-xtreme sucked anyway.
unsure.gif
At 8 bucks it's worth it just for the dancing LEDs.
I bought one a couple of month ago just for experimentation purpose.
tongue.gif

A 2GB nand + FPGA for 8 bucks, sure it's cheap.
happy.gif

How's the compatibility?
tongue.gif
I don't care, it's just for experimentation (even if normmatt fixed the dldi driver, this flashcart is slow as hell, read/write speed).

Which is weird considering its all internal.
unsure.gif
Indeed. I suspect this flashcart to calculate some CRC in software instead of using the FPGA.
unsure.gif

I wonder if someone could make a custom software for it, not dissimilar to WOOD for R4.

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one for my brother. This is a really great deal and I really cant express my gratitude enough for this. I've always wondered though. How come all these companies based in China offer free shipping? Do you guys have a special partnership with the mail service over there or something like that?

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
i will add more links soon, check on first page when will be avaible

for shipping chinese hong kong seller have rate from postal office of about
china post 90 yuan each kg plus 8 yuan for each registered airmail
hong kong post 90 yuan each kg for airmail
hong kong post 115 each kg for registered airmail plus 13 for each registered email

1 dollar us about = 6.4 yuan

mail is shipped by weight not by pieces, number pieces influence only for registere mail fees!

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
ebay don't allow anymore multiple auction buy it now, it give this error
Attention Sellers:
Attention!
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, there's a limit on the number of times individual sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days. The types of items that are subject to limits may vary.

You've reached the 30-day selling limit for the type of item you're trying to list. This means that while you can list other types of items, you will need to wait 30 days or until your other listings of this type have ended before you can list this item.

Established accounts which demonstrate a history of excellent buyer satisfaction will be automatically subject to higher limits.

I posted on first page some links of normal auction ebay items, please bid on these auction but add only +0.01 to previuos offers so for each auction we can sell to many people.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina said:
Established accounts which demonstrate a history of excellent buyer satisfaction will be automatically subject to higher limits.
Sounds like your account needs to be a power seller or something similar. You may need positive feedback with 5 stars.

QUOTE(zhuzhuchina @ Sep 13 2011, 07:37 AM) I posted on first page some links of normal auction ebay items, please bid on these auction but add only +0.01 to previuos offers so for each auction we can sell to many people.
By this, are you telling us everyone interested to bid once at 0.01 more (but not over $1.00 due to seller fees) and you will second chance offer to everyone at the end of the auction?

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wizerzak: you can try to bid these auction even if outside us, if you can bid it we can ship it

syfyTy: first batch have all shipping tracking number on ebay, check it on usps.com , now all are untrackable

dilav: correct , cannot open more for now any more auction

kargh: to your ebay address

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool thanks. Though I'm slightly confused... if I bid on one for say $0.06 then is that it? That's all I have to pay? No extra shipping?

edit: also, what do you mean by "please write ebay msg to receive your prefered rebate item" ?

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
wizerzak: yes its ok, later when auction end we will send second chance offer to all bidders, for that note don't care, it's just written for ebay purpose
ciao

gtmtnbiker: it's ok , there are 5 auctions avaible to bid

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought one. I had to bid by $.05 over the previous offer since Ebay wouldn't let me bid $.01 more. Just remember that people should not go over $1.00 when you're bidding.

B

BryceOne

What does it mean by "don't need to pay with paypal too"? Is there another option, or does that mean you just dont pay from the item?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, so I just successfully placed a bid, even tho I'm not in the US. That does mean, you will ship one to me, right?

Btw, that's really a great thing you are doing.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4