ROM Hack Girlish Love Revolution English Translation Project

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was missing the second password judging by the order you placed them. (don't know how I missed it yet).
And yes I'd be really happy if you posted where/when you got them,please!
I've replayed Tachibana's route, and yes, the second keyword is easy to miss. You have to choose one of the non-ding answers during the trip in August. Oh, and I added the locations of the keywords in my post, too, so you can check exactly where the second keyword is.

@[member='Kuroko Shirai']: You don't really get a boyfriend until the game of the game if you played someone's route correctly. But yeah, try to get someone to at least green by July 1, orange by September and maybe pink by November. Dating every weekend/holiday is a bit extreme, but it works if you can also raise you raise your stats and lose weight quickly.

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was missing the second password judging by the order you placed them. (don't know how I missed it yet).
And yes I'd be really happy if you posted where/when you got them,please!
I've replayed Tachibana's route, and yes, the second keyword is easy to miss. You have to choose one of the non-ding answers during the trip in August. Oh, and I added the locations of the keywords in my post, too, so you can check exactly where the second keyword is.

@[member='Kuroko Shirai']: You don't really get a boyfriend until the game of the game if you played someone's route correctly. But yeah, try to get someone to at least green by July 1, orange by September and maybe pink by November. Dating every weekend/holiday is a bit extreme, but it works if you can also raise you raise your stats and lose weight quickly.

A non-ding answer??? well that explains how I missed it :P
Thank you so much for the locations,it's really useful. :D sorry it kinda took me so long to reply

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the translation! I just wished they provided some voicing and the OP. (Currently listening to Secret Garden, the OP to the PSP version)

Ryu-sensei

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I will most definitely check on the PC version. Also gonna check out the PSP ver and look for more CGs, especially of Sensei. (I'm smitten with him that no other guy matters XD )

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I will most definitely check on the PC version. Also gonna check out the PSP ver and look for more CGs, especially of Sensei. (I'm smitten with him that no other guy matters XD )
If you haven't heard of Yura Artworks- Light Side, you can try Google Image Search for some extra Love Revo artworks. ^_^
(But be careful, some of the artist's other works are not school/work safe.)

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you haven't heard of Yura Artworks- Light Side, you can try Google Image Search for some extra Love Revo artworks. ^_^
i remember... lucky dog... "shudder" i didn't even know it was 18+, heard it was a yaoi game but it was by the same artist as love revo so thought it wouldn't matter since i was still wooing guys, and then i went on google images to search it up... i can't look at love revo the same anymore...

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to stick away from any kind of yaoi. But I'm debating if I should risk it and look through Light Side very quickly to avoid the hard yaoi NC17 stuff.

On another note, I love the voices. Currently playing through the PC version, Sensei's route to hear all his reactions.

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i remember... lucky dog... "shudder" i didn't even know it was 18+, heard it was a yaoi game but it was by the same artist as love revo so thought it wouldn't matter since i was still wooing guys, and then i went on google images to search it up... i can't look at love revo the same anymore...

Ooooooh.... I knew I'd seen the art before! but it doesn't bother me much,LOL you really didn't saw it coming??? I mean when I hear yaoi I pretty much now what to expect and this one was about maffia so...you know :P

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ooooooh.... I knew I'd seen the art before! but it doesn't bother me much,LOL you really didn't saw it coming??? I mean when I hear yaoi I pretty much now what to expect and this one was about maffia so...you know :P

i thought it was something like sekai ichi [forgot the rest o.o], that yaoi anime on crunchyroll, >.>

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waaaah~ Don't turn the thread into a discussion about yaoi. It'll get so off-topic if we continue. (Because I'm so tempted to join. XD)

Okay, let's get back to the topic.

Someone reported untranslated scripts during the conversation after a date with Kaede. Anyone else spot that part? I don't think there should be any untranslated scripts left in this patch, but we might've overlooked something. If anyone else found the same problem, please let us know. (A screenshot or a photo of the scene would be wonderful.) Thank you. :wub:

(Except for the graphics with the characters' names in Onii-chan's monthly report and some small Japanese words in the 3-frame graphics when Hitomi is doing each activity, there shouldn't be any Japanese text left in the game.)

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another reason this game should have had voices.

I notice that Ryuu-sensei speaks with "ore-sama" throughout the entire game and when you get the true end, he speaks with "ore." Dear Hitomi-chan knocked him down a peg. XD

Lady Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Waaaah~ Don't turn the thread into a discussion about yaoi. It'll get so off-topic if we continue. (Because I'm so tempted to join. XD)

Someone reported untranslated scripts during the conversation after a date with Kaede. Anyone else spot that part? I don't think there should be any untranslated scripts left in this patch, but we might've overlooked something. If anyone else found the same problem, please let us know. (A screenshot or a photo of the scene would be wonderful.) Thank you. :wub:

(Except for the graphics with the characters' names in Onii-chan's monthly report and some small Japanese words in the 3-frame graphics when Hitomi is doing each activity, there shouldn't be any Japanese text left in the game.)

LOL sorry I didn't mean to get so off-topic there.(but it would've been fine if you joined the more the merrier XD)

I haven't done Kaede's route(and I'm not sure if want to do his or Takashi's route eihter way) so I don't know if there's any untranslated text with him or not.

And yeah I noticed the ore-sama thing in Ryutaro too, somehow I found that attitude atractive (I'm weird like that :P) and really liked his interactions with Hitomi,but Ayato won me over in the end, he is my favorite guy in the whole game!

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

LOL sorry I didn't mean to get so off-topic there.(but it would've been fine if you joined the more the merrier XD)

I haven't done Kaede's route(and I'm not sure if want to do his or Takashi's route eihter way) so I don't know if there's any untranslated text with him or not.

And yeah I noticed the ore-sama thing in Ryutaro too, somehow I found that attitude atractive (I'm weird like that :P) and really liked his interactions with Hitomi,but Ayato won me over in the end, he is my favorite guy in the whole game!
kennosuke ftw.>

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I saw the images, It's a complete english translation... I'll try it. But I'm a guy, does this make me g... wait... I am a brony (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic HARDCORE FAN :yay: )... Nope, let's play :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...