Hacking GH5 Works but RB: Beatles does not?

Fluxuated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Have Guitar Hero 5 working fine with USB Loader and the USB Loader GX channel, but I can't get The Beatles: Rockband to work through it. The Beatles works through the Disc Channel, just fine.

Any ideas? Any help is much appreciated. I've tried searching, but I don't know what causes 1 to work and not the other. Thanks.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe post some details on what all you have done to your Wii (mod wise ?)

I have both working on mine, with GX ... no issues at all.

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
same problem, I installed ios222 and ios223 and no luck, B:RB gives me a black screen when launching but GH5 works perfectly... help?

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ok for some reason it does work on configurable usb loader, but i would like to make it work on usb loader gx as I prefer this loader. Any help?

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get gh5 to work with waninkoko's cios38rev14 ios249 and usb loader gx with any settings.
I installed hermes v4 38+37 to 223, and used that for gh5 and it worked fine for a few days. Then it froze up midgame once and never worked again since. Still works great in uloader, but usbloader gx looks so good.

Anyway, beatles rock band I could never get to work with hermes in usb loader gx. But if I switch to ios249 and enable 002 fix, it's working great. I don't have any usb mics so I'm not sure if that's still working or not. But otherwise, it's fine.

Make sure you goto your usb loader gx's settings and update to the latest one. I downloaded a fresh copy and just assumed it was the latest, and couldn't get gh5 to work with 38+37 until I updated gx.

ronhempner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having problems getting USBLoader GX to work with this game using the Rock Band 2 USB instruments and couldn't find a good answer, so after trial and error I figured I'd post my solution: USBLoader GX v747, Hermes cIOS v4 222 (38 merged with 37), and 002 fix set to anti, all of the USB instruments work (on 3.2U Wii). This is the only way it would work for me... Using cIOS 222 with 002 fix set to ON would just go to black screen. Using cIOS 249 (rev 14) would load and accept wiimote instruments and microphone but no wireless usb instruments. Hope this helps someone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here