GH5 & B:RB working but ? with SCr100

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by astr0z0mb1e, Oct 29, 2009.

1. astr0z0mb1e
    OP

astr0z0mb1e Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    So I am now able to play GH:4 & B:RB on the Wii and the instruments work fine playing from the disc. I am not using the USB peripherals. At first only GH:5 worked and then I did as many suggested take the cIOS56 and run it under 248, not 249 which worked it seems.

My questions is this when I run the Softchip100 from the channel is automatically loads the disc under cIOS 232 rev. 7 and it doesnt let me even change the options or IOS's if i needed to. For instance I cannot enabled the 002 Error. It just loads right up & both GH:5 and Beatles work & so do old game I used under Cios 249.

Is this okay or can I somehow get it back to the way it was before where I can change the options.

Thank you in advance for any answers provided.

PS -should I enstall the neogamma or is the siftchip okay & do you think I need the BootWii or Preloader. I kinda' know what they do. I have Starfall installed +use brickblocker on the games I get

Here is some more details:
    -Wii 3.2U
    -Wad Manager 1.4
    -SoftChip_R100
    -StarFall
    -IOS Downgrader
    -MultiCios'
    -Hermes Cios 222 Installer
    -NeoGamma

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice