you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, first, I was able to do everything, install wads and stuff, I think DVDx was also working etc.
I've got a modchip, so I don't bother to install stuff for loading backups, since I already can.

But a few weeks/months ago, I updated to 4.0, and since then, I couldn't install wads anymore.
And actually I would like to have a channel for MPlayer_CE, and some other homebrew. But I can't, whenever I try to install a WAD, it gives me error 2100 (I think
tongue.gif
)
I think I'm using WADmanager 1.2.. Is there a new version yet? And even if so, will it work on my Wii?

Also, when in MPlayer_CE, when I'm trying to see a film from a DVD, it doesn't really start, so I think my DVDx isn't the right one..
I did recently updated the Homebrew Channel, and it gave me the Hackmii installer, and I installed Bootmii and DVDx the same time.
What should I do to make everything working again? Oh, and I have read about those Channel Forwarders, how does that work?

To make it short:
1) What should I do, which IOS's to install or whatever, so that I can install WAD's again?
2) What DVDx should I install to make DVD's work with MPlayer_CE?
3) What is this Channel forwarding stuff exactly? And will MPlayer_CE still fully work when I use it?

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. Waninkoko's cIOS
2. None. The latest MPlayer cIOS enables DVD-Video support without the need of DVDX. If you definitly want a DVDX, use the one, that comes with hackmii installer beta2
3. Forwarders open a specific DOL on your SD card. There are no restrictions.

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Det1re said:
1. Waninkoko's cIOS
2. None. The latest MPlayer cIOS enables DVD-Video support without the need of DVDX. If you definitly want a DVDX, use the one, that comes with hackmii installer beta2
3. Forwarders open a specific DOL on your SD card. There are no restrictions.
Okay, where do I get this MPlayer cIOS? Or is that installed as soon as I run MPlayer for the first time?
Because I tried a DVD, and couldn't get it to work..
Thanks for the info btw, I'm going to try those things right now
wink.gif

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, thanks
smile.gif

I got all the information I need now
smile.gif

Now I'm gonna look this forwarder thing up.
EDIT:
Okay, installing the custom IOS of waninkoko didn't work..

It gave me the same error as when I try to install WAD's, ret -2011..

Oh, and what number do I have to select for the MPlayer cIOS installer?
EDIT2:
Oh, another question..
Since I've installed Bootmii and this DVDx via the Hackmii installer, I sometimes get messy colours when booting the wii...
If I try another frequenze (I'm on 60 normally, so I put it on 50), it kinda fixes it, but not totally..
Whenever I get this messedup colors, I can just reboot the wii, and they are back to normal, but I don't want to reboot the wii all the time..

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Get my Trucha Bug Restorer.

1. Downgrade IOS15
2. Install fully patched IOS36 as IOS249(this is were people usually install a cIOS, but with that IOS you don't need a cIOS for what you want)
3. Restore IOS15

Done.

Also Upgrading to WAD Manager 1.4 might be a good idea and getting the latest HackMii installer for DVDx.

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, but apperently I needed some WAD's for it.
I downloaded them using NUS and stuff..
And I downgraded IOS15, but when I try to install IOS36 now, it tells me that I have to downgrade IOS15 first..

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wabsta said:
And I downgraded IOS15, but when I try to install IOS36 now, it tells me that I have to downgrade IOS15 first..

If you have a Wifi-connection, you don't need the wads..

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
WalkerOfTheDay said:
wabsta said:

If you have a Wifi-connection, you don't need the wads..
Oh, didn't see that I could choose that option.

But it still doesn't work, it still gives me the error -2011 thing, and it tells me that I have to downgrade IOS15..

Oh and btw, WiiPower, you told me to just install the patched IOS36 on IOS249, but I want to install the custom IOS for MPlayer too, so isn't it smart to install IOS36 on IOS36, and the cutsom IOS for MPlayer on IOS249?

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you run TBR to downgrade IOS36, you'll have to select IOS15, when the app asks for it (first screen you see?). The -2011 error then should not occur again.

Edit:
The MPlayer cIOS must go to IOS202
Waninkoko's cIOS automatically goes to IOS249

Wabsta

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get it..
When I run tbr, I have select IOS15 in the first screen? And then what? Do I just have to downgrade it with the "downgrade IOS15" option?
And then? After that, do I have to install the IOS of Waninkoko?
Because that didn't work. Or do I have to select IOS15 in the first screen, then go to the IOS36 menu, and then install that one on IOS249?

EDIT: Nvm, got it working with "Or do I have to select IOS15 in the first screen, then go to the IOS36 menu, and then install that one on IOS249?"
tongue.gif

Thanks

EDIT2: I wasn't able to install the cIOS of MPlayer in 202, because that didn't came as an option..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16