Hardware Getting the 3DS XL?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting it on launch day, can't wait to own 6 DS's! Who else is in the same boat, a lot of people seem to be hating on the 3DS XL, but i think it looks awesome, even without the second circle pad!

[attachment=849:tower.jpg]

[attachment=850:closed.jpg]

[attachment=851:open.jpg]

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I want it, but refuse to put more of my money into the 3DS, but knowing me i'll probably cave in and purchase it.

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might buy it but idk... the circle pad isnt about looks, its about function and if games are going to require that function i doubt i will trade up to it.

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Already have a 3DS, sooo... I'd better save for 3DS games.
BUT, if I had the money, I'd buy it for sure (along with a lot of other handhelds/consoles)! Even though I think this model is really ugly...

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though I have like 100 DS's, I think I'll be passing. I bring my 3DS everywhere so there's not really a point. Also i don't want to get used to the big screens and not use my 3DS anymore.

D

Deleted_171835

I'll get one but not right when it comes out. I'll wait until NOA releases a white version or some limited edition bundle.

Reactions: 3 people

filipepw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyle Hyde is wondering if he's gona buy the 3DS XL soulx ^^

i've been waiting for this!
this month i thought i was gona buy a 3DS, i couldnt hold it any longer, but thank god i didnt have to

ThatGuy25

Flutternaut Recon.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably wouldn't. Is Nintendo trying to milk money out of 3DS by releasing a bigger version of the system?
I'm just worried about the games on it. Wouldn't the graphics look a bit blurry because of the larger screen?

D

Deleted_171835

I probably wouldn't. Is Nintendo trying to milk money out of 3DS by releasing a bigger version of the system?
I'm just worried about the games on it. Wouldn't the graphics look a bit blurry because of the larger screen?
No, the screen is the same resolution so games will look fine.

ThatGuy25

Flutternaut Recon.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok, but is Nintendo REALLY going to do this? A bit unnecessary, if you ask me.

N00ByBo0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No.

The Nintendo 3ds is probably the last DS I will ever buy. I own the Light, I, IXL, and 3ds. I racently bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 (totally unrelated) and do way more with that now.

I am also very unsatisfied with the build quality of any DS. The L and R break up way too much after too much Mario Karting, the 3ds even have automatic scratches on the top screen for no reason. I have a Game Boy Advance sitting here way older and still works perfectly including L and R. Is it really crap quality or am I just unlucky? Even the L and R from my (bought launch day) 3DS are no longer working perfectly.

Edit: Also the IXL still has its working L and R buttons after long time and I am most satisfied with the IXL.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Ok, but is Nintendo REALLY going to do this? A bit unnecessary, if you ask me.
The DSi XL says hi...

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots