ROM Hack Getting pokemon randomiser to work with Luma's Layeredfs

Convivencia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to randomise roms then run them with HANS, but with Luma3ds' LayeredFS it gets a bit more complicated to set up... In my experience, specifically with titles with more than 1 TID (because of updates). The TID of the pokemon game I'm randomising is 0004000000175E00_v00 (pokemon moon), but after making the luma/TID/ folder it didn't seem to work. I renamed it to 0004000000175E00 so it would be 16 characters, which seemed to work in a way. Now Luma seems to be reading the modified files, but pokemon moon crashes (2 grey screens, no error message) right before the intro screen. I looked this up and the only people that seemed to have this problem are people that use Citra. I checked using the pokemon randomiser that I used, and the files seem to be saved correctly. Not sure what's going on, if anyone could help out I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: Here is the pokemon randomizer I used.

Last edited by Convivencia,

cicciochiave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe you have copied all the files in romfs and exefs folders. In this case you have to copy only the edited files.
Anyway i suggest you this tutorial, it's very easy.

Convivencia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Convivencia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone's still here, I got everything working but now the EXP is off. Everything is either lv. 1 or lv. 100, with the lv. 100's having 0 EXP points until next level (obviously) and lv. 1's having a random string of numbers with a question mark at the end in the "points until next level" slot. Where can I modify exp gain in pk3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE