Getting DSi and SupercardDSTWO what first?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dufran3, Jun 23, 2011.

Jun 23, 2011
  1. dufran3
    OP

Newcomer dufran3 Member

United States
    I am getting my son a DSi and a SupercardDSTWO. I know how to download and apply a different theme, and also how to get games on there but is there anything else that I should be doing to it? I'm trying to get the most functionality out of the device. I am traveling on a 30 hour road trip, I have a 5 and 4 year old, so keep that in mind that usability is for that age. Thanks a ton!!!!

2. Clookster

Banned Clookster Your Clookster

Switzerland
    Maybe it would have been cheaper if you would put your kids on drugs during the road trip?

You should get a charger for your car. DSi battery isn't good and DS2 doesn't make things better with it's build in CPU.

[​IMG]

3. dufran3
    OP

Newcomer dufran3 Member

United States
    lol, cheaper I'm sure. Went out and picked up two car chargers today! Anything else? Anything I MUST HAVE "installed" on the ds or anything like that? Some software that is a must have!?

4. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    Get some games, setup the DSTWO, and make sure you ABSOLUTELY Remove the disk check tool in moonshell, or just skip moonshell altogether, because that program has the power to format the MicroSD, I speak from experience. If you want, turn on autoboot so your kids don't have to navigate there menu.

5. dufran3
    OP

Newcomer dufran3 Member

United States
    I'm not sure how to remove the disk check tool and how to enable autoboot in moonshell...