Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So me and my sister were planning to get an XBox 360 near December as we don't have much money but I filed an application for a job today! So I should have more than enough by then if they accept me, but I was wondering since I pretty much don't know anything bout the Xbox but I'm hoping for a price cut for the Elite xD but this "Game of the Year Bundle" is what is the main point of this thread, do you guys now how long it will last? I've been googling around but with no luck =(

Well that's pretty much it thanks for your guys time and answers and wish me luck on my first job!

*Back to googling for how to prevent RRoD"

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It won't last that long, I'm surprised that it is still available.
Usually these bundles last a month or two, I would expect that it will end either at the end of this month or the end of next month. Probably the first you will know about it is when its no longer available.

Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Awe man that sucks, oh well so bout the heating problem I was gonna put my XBox horizontally on a "glass covering" like pretty much on a horizontal window is that okay?

The Glass covering just covers a hole in my coffee table if your wondering what it is don't know the real name for it. I'll try to find a picture to get a better answer.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Just keep it in a well ventilated area. ie: not pressed up against a wall/all sides covered. Have it in a sort of open type environment where there is air flow. Though the RRoD isn't that common anymore I don't think.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Every holiday season, the xbox360 has had a bundle with 1 or 2 games, they will most likely continue this this year. As for the elite, it is or already got the price cut. I believe it's $300.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Every holiday season, the xbox360 has had a bundle with 1 or 2 games, they will most likely continue this this year. As for the elite, it is or already got the price cut. I believe it's $300.
That's a rumor but most of the evidence seems to say it's true but it might not happen do don't really rely to much on that.

Keeley

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that would be a real shame if it was just a rumor, as I'm really hanging on that price cut
tongue.gif
I just want Halo that really all xD

Anteo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dude don't worry about the ring, I have a first generation 360, like launch week one. And I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO red rings, but I play it so often. It sometimes amazes me. I even modded it after a while and got myself banned *cries*, but I still play burned games single player (and some real ones) and it works fine. I have never had any of the red rings
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you shouldn't be worried about the RRoD stuff, just be more apprehensive about Microsoft banning you for no reason at all (well for modding your console, thats if you have that in mind)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex