Hacking Getting a tad frustrated -.-

Louism92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered my dstwo from chollomedia.es on Saturday night with tracking, i'm yet to receive a tracking number!

I've looked at a good few reviews about them and all have been nothing but good, that's the frustrating part because i'm starting to look the other way!

Louism92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right so i've got a reply back, they have posted the card yesterday but haven't got a tracking number yet, strange..

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Right so i've got a reply back, they have posted the card yesterday but haven't got a tracking number yet, strange..

Sounds like a case for...

9CgJf3k.jpg

Louism92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah possibly one for Scooby and the gang haha

I understand tracking info can take a while, but surely the merchant would have been given a tracking number when it was posted lol

I'm also considering a gateway card now, i'm on the correct firmware, may hold out closer to or after Pokemon X & Y are released, see if they cause any problem for the cards for any reason!

Louism92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got my tracking number from them, 5 days later... it's shipping from Spain as we speak, may get it for tomorrow or Monday :)

Louism92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My order has been sent via Correos, it's been on 'Dispatch from the point of origin international office' since Wednesday and hasn't changed, this mean it has been shipped from Spain to the UK? The confirmation email said that Royal Mail will then pick up the order, i'll see if they have any details on their track and trace system now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.