Getting a tad frustrated -.-

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Louism92, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    I ordered my dstwo from chollomedia.es on Saturday night with tracking, i'm yet to receive a tracking number!

I've looked at a good few reviews about them and all have been nothing but good, that's the frustrating part because i'm starting to look the other way!

2. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    Right so i've got a reply back, they have posted the card yesterday but haven't got a tracking number yet, strange..

3. pyromaniac123

pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Sep 24, 2011
    Sounds like a case for...

[​IMG]

The Catboy, neoxdonut and macmanhigh like this.
  4. macmanhigh

macmanhigh THC = Truly High Caliber

Banned
    Mar 29, 2012
    United States
    BuddsVille,CA
    Sometimes it takes up to 24hrs before tracking info is available......especially international orders

5. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    Yeah possibly one for Scooby and the gang haha

I understand tracking info can take a while, but surely the merchant would have been given a tracking number when it was posted lol

I'm also considering a gateway card now, i'm on the correct firmware, may hold out closer to or after Pokemon X & Y are released, see if they cause any problem for the cards for any reason!

6. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    Finally got my tracking number from them, 5 days later... it's shipping from Spain as we speak, may get it for tomorrow or Monday :)

7. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    My order has been sent via Correos, it's been on 'Dispatch from the point of origin international office' since Wednesday and hasn't changed, this mean it has been shipped from Spain to the UK? The confirmation email said that Royal Mail will then pick up the order, i'll see if they have any details on their track and trace system now

8. Louism92
    OP

Louism92 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2013
    Not with Royal mail yet too, why am i so impatient haha