Getting a DSi tomorrow need helpo fast please :)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tengusoldier, Jul 4, 2009.

1. tengusoldier
    OP

Member tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    So I'm going ona trip to the US tomorrow morning in which I'd be getting the DSi, now I have a DS Lite and a DSTT but I know the DSTT will not work on it, so I ask is the AceKard2i still the overall best? from what I read that seems to be the case but I have also read a numebr of probelms people have with the cards and also the M3zeroI or whatever is supposed to be out now..no? is that recomendable oevr the AK2i? is it more expensive?

and lastly, is deal extreme a legit site to order from?

2. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    This isn't really ANOTEHR one of those threads, I read all teh trheads that ask teh same thing but they were about a week old so if Was wodnering oif the M3 was out yet and if the AceKard was STILL viable, that's totally different than flat out asking everything without any semblance of knowledge on the subject.

Now, I really don;t care about extra features liek real time saves as long as I can run the games and save properly on them, so probably I'll be going with the AK2i.

Last question tough, if deal extreme takes ages to ship, mind recomending anotehr site?
    I don;t mind paying upwards to 10 buck for shipping but over 10 bcuks is alreadys tretching it.

3. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ^ Hmm, Deal-Extreme is whoever is on the East coast I believe. And Dealwoot is on the west. (I forgot). I got my CycloDS within 2 days. There's also many other legit sites to buy Flashcards. Check the main page of GBAtemp. It says like "GBAtemp is a adfree website. To keep it that way, please order stuff from our partner sites" Something like that.

4. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    Ohh I forgot that it was being shipped to a relative that lives in a border city so he can receive it and then just cross the border into Mexico to send it to me when he visits his family on the weekends [​IMG]