Hardware Get your wallets ready, a UK retailer will Soon™ be selling the Switch for £198.50 (€233 /$247)!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 7,325
  • Replies 67
  • Likes 6

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's strange. This is what they state for International Shipping:

We are pleased to be able to ship items of upto 2kg of weight to anywhere in the world. Where we can, we will also send items that weight above 2kg. Please note that if you try to buy an item from outside the UK that weighs more than 2kg, then this may will be removed from your basket at checkout. It varies from country to country however we can deliver to most European destinations parcels that weigh upto 15kg!

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/c/delivery.php

Zelda:BotW has been available for £40 with the Amazon £50 discount and GameSeek has it currently for £45.00 which is currently the lowest price around. Very has the WiiU version of Zelda:BotW for £34.99 (C&C).
Hopefully i can grab one for that price along with zelda... i hope iam awake when that happens xD

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Too bad I'm poor.

I feel your pain

That's strange. This is what they state for International Shipping:

We are pleased to be able to ship items of upto 2kg of weight to anywhere in the world. Where we can, we will also send items that weight above 2kg. Please note that if you try to buy an item from outside the UK that weighs more than 2kg, then this may will be removed from your basket at checkout. It varies from country to country however we can deliver to most European destinations parcels that weigh upto 15kg!

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/c/delivery.php

Zelda:BotW has been available for £40 with the Amazon £50 discount and GameSeek has it currently for £45.00 which is currently the lowest price around. Very has the WiiU version of Zelda:BotW for £34.99 (C&C).

Talks about an updated dock system will make me want to wait, but the fact that this might get a good price soon would be lovely, i'm going have to wait and see

Reactions: Lightyose

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha good luck getting one. They probaby just sell like 5 of these. It's just a ploy to get you signed up and make an account.

They wouldn't want to sell at a loss, chances are you are unlikely to pick one up unless you are refreshing the page every minute. No one knows when it will go live.

However, I picked mine up for under £200 else where, special discount . ;)

Last edited by heartgold,

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh boy, I think I changed my mind.
I'll tell my pops about this and see if they ship to Mexico
If they do and my pops buy it, they'll get a protective case and 1 2 Switch
Then I just have to get zelda
R33333333333
I'm so glad I showed my sister the spla2n trailer, she's been saying she wants it every day

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Apparently at gameseek it is still in stock but you pay before you get it even shipped and there is no gurantee with gameseek
so beware
No guarantee for what? I don't care if i can't get it to 03/03 Also it's not in stock you just have the option to alert when it's in stock again.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
No guarantee for what? I don't care if i can't get it to 03/03 Also it's not in stock you just have the option to alert when it's in stock again.

Gameseek has low customer satisfaction and pre-orders take forever to come, I am not sure if I can 100% trust this what does everyone else think
Can this come on time, will they even ship it? I am not familar with Gameseek compared to GAME and grangergaming in the UK
If this all looks and legit I may ask for it as a gift, if not I may get one from here, it's not too late for pre-orders is it?
I am going to do some research on Gameseek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...