CuberToy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

Iso : Kamen Rider Climax Heroes W (SKMJAF)
Size : 0.89Go
Not modified

Ok so I want to get some file (audio and images) from a Wii iso but it doesn't seem right.
In fact, the game have just one partition (partition0) and a lot of files are not in.

So I try SZS Modifier to explore all the file, I found all the images use in the game, all stages and some 3D Model (but not all of them, there is just some effects, all playable characters are missing for exemple). When I get the music and sound, only voices and background music where present (so no any effects, in fact that was what I wanted).

There is the problem, where can I find all the missing file ? (Maybe there is a hidden partition or something like that...)

To resume :

Present in partition0 :
- All Musics
- All Voices
- All Images
- Some 3D Models (mainly the effects)
- All Stages

Not present in partition0:
- Characters Models
- Sounds (effect and the sound which come out of the wiimote for exemple)

Thanks for your future help !

PS : What is the most simple way to get the images ? (For the music, the Winamp trick is perfect)

EDIT : I've just try another iso (Rabbids Go Home) and it have also just one partition... can't find the music as well

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most games only have one partition, meaning that the sound effects are in there somewhere. IF you have an unscrubbed game, then there will be two partitions, however one just contains the System Update. SSBB is a special case; it has more than five partitions, one for the game, one for the update, and one for all the VC samples.

CuberToy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can it be (models and sounds) in bin file ? because there is a lot of it and all the others are images and sounds that I have already get... (and a chr folder, wich sounds a lot like "characters", are full of bin)

If i'm not mistaken, bnr are for the video, brres and brtex for images and models and brstm for sounds... and like I've already get all the brstm (in /sounds/stream to be precise) and see all the brres, brtex and brstm via SZS Modifier it let me just the bin and one brsar...

CuberToy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a little up ^^

So I check the arc file, nothing in (there is just a few of it)...

It let me just the bin file... so I presume it's in it but I can't open it (and can't find a way to).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules +1