Hacking "Get on 3.0.0 - Stay on 3.0.0"

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
its mine so i can do what i want with it, right?

That's not what I said, shame on your for scalping people. Just because you can, doesn't make it morally right. It's people like you who put off the fine devs who give us nice things for free, or maybe they should charge you when you want to use THEIR work for free?, ever thought about that?, I suspect not based on what you wrote. Profiteering off the backs of others is hardly something you should be boasting about.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I said, shame on your for scalping people. Just because you can, doesn't make it morally right. It's people like you who put off the fine devs who give us nice things for free, or maybe they should charge you when you want to use THEIR work for free?, ever thought about that?, I suspect not based on what you wrote. Profiteering off the backs of others is hardly something you should be boasting about.
oh shut up with your high horse nonsense
im not selling hax you ignorant jerk, im selling my nintendo switch that i bought with my hard earned money, i didnt get it for free. shut it with the nonsense

Reactions: Pleng

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
oh shut up with your high horse nonsense
im not selling hax you ignorant jerk, im selling my nintendo switch that i bought with my hard earned money, i didnt get it for free. shut it with the nonsense

Yeah, IF that was true then why are selling it for almost X3 the RRP?.. You're a leech that's profiteering off the back of the actual people who did the work. Don't try and masquerade as anyone else. TBH I don't care if you do it, just don't try and pass it off as as anything other than profiteering.

D

Deleted User

Only Reason is for people not been able to have Piracy which is alright (but the TZ which he mention is needed to play backups which is not possible on 3.0)

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I opted to update and actually use my console instead of waiting and eventually running, atleast for me totally useless and pointless homebrew apps.
Since you seem to know my post history, you'd know that I'm here because i find it interesting to see a scene develop.

Satisfied?
I hope so, go away and play with your dolls now.

Sent from my F8331 via Tapatalk
But why insert negative comments to others that are part of the scene developing that you're interested in?

D

Deleted User

Meh it will come to 4.2 eventually i don't care and enjoy my game
It might not, the switch isn't the wiiu, it isn't the wii, it isn't the 3ds. They have bootrom patching for god sake. Meaning if there is a bootrom exploit, they can patch it. Nintendo has increased security by a long LONG way. The 3ds went a single mile, the switch goes 10,000. We got lucky with 3.0 and we may not ever get the same amount of access as 3.0.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might not, the switch isn't the wiiu, it isn't the wii, it isn't the 3ds. They have bootrom patching for god sake. Meaning if there is a bootrom exploit, they can patch it. Nintendo has increased security by a long LONG way. The 3ds went a single mile, the switch goes 10,000. We got lucky with 3.0 and we may not ever get the same amount of access as 3.0.
might as well put those magnets away bois

D

Deleted-355425

This whole firmware vuln thing will be moot when a sky3ds style cart is made for the switch... stop the crying and bitching.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole firmware vuln thing will be moot when a sky3ds style cart is made for the switch... stop the crying and bitching.

I haven't seen any indication that the Switch would actually allow such a thing to work.

Should I stay on 3.0.2 or give up on any hope of homebrew :(

If you're past 3.0.0, just update and play your games and use your Switch normally.

D

Deleted-355425

I haven't seen any indication that the Switch would actually allow such a thing to work.

If you're past 3.0.0, just update and play your games and use your Switch normally.

Would you be privy to this information before release? :wink: i'm not fucking with you, just being honest.

Reactions: V-Temp
D

Deleted User

Oh dear, it would seem that someone among us is bitter and resorting to attacking developers and other Switch consumers. Go eat a Snickers, it'll help you work towards being less condescending to those who decide to do different things with their Switch.
lmao

SecondSwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pero like is Pokken guaranteed to always be 3.0.0 out of the box? Surely not, right? Like when they have to print new ones it'll probably be some later FW? Or is that not how this works...

Or are we going to have fun Pokken sharing parties like people used to have chicken pox parties...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay