Misc Can't access Pokémon Violet DLC after updating to 3.0.0

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've got an issue with the Pokémon violet dlc.
Pokémon dlc is included in the update, right? I couldn't find separate dlc files. Installed 3.0.0, there is no other dlc but costume set. It says on the map that I cannot fly to the location of dlc since the dlc is Currently not accessible. Also cannot talk to the guy who is supposed to start the second dlc. Anyone knows what the issue is?

Reactions: yonofu

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I've got an issue with the Pokémon violet dlc.
Pokémon dlc is included in the update, right? I couldn't find separate dlc files. Installed 3.0.0, there is no other dlc but costume set. It says on the map that I cannot fly to the location of dlc since the dlc is Currently not accessible. Also cannot talk to the guy who is supposed to start the second dlc. Anyone knows what the issue is?
It's not included in the update (because it's a separate purchase, obviously a DLC must be installed in order to get it)
"New Uniform Set" should be the full DLC unlocker, as it was a bonus as part of the DLC purchase, but since the second DLC was just recently released, it's possible a new DLC unlocker needs to be released to make it work.

Reactions: yonofu

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, that was it.
Installing the new uniform set (from tinfoil) broke the whole installation, the game threw an error when trying to start.
Got the dlc unlocker somewhere else and that did the job.

Ice2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that was it.
Installing the new uniform set (from tinfoil) broke the whole installation, the game threw an error when trying to start.
Got the dlc unlocker somewhere else and that did the job.
do you mind directing me to finding the dlc unlocker?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto