Pokemon Scarlet; can't access installed DLC

xusrQXr2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Recently installed ver 3.0.0 and the New Uniform DLC, and already completed the main story before installing the DLC, but upon booting up the DLC prompt (phonecall) won't appear. I've opened and closed the game multiple times, but nothing happens. I've claimed the new uniforms and I can use all of the new clothing no problem. I've also tried reinstalling all the files, including the base game, but nothing happens (although save file stays intact). Unsure of the issue; please help?

Photos of my Switch (ver 16.1.0).

1703767955318.png
1703767972220.png
1703768014483.png
1703768027090.png

xusrQXr2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Forgot to clarify; I can't even start Teal Mask. A while back I installed 2.0.0, couldn't access Teal Mask but could get the uniforms, and forgot about it until Indigo Disk released. I recently updated to 3.0.0 and the Teal Mask prompt still won't appear.

After looking around some more, I think the problem might be the Switch version, but if anyone has any answers then I'd still appreciate them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...