Hacking Get licensed switch back from Cracked

daaniq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello there. Around a month ago i bought my switch, there was 4.2.0 fw, and it was hackable. I've made backups of memory, biskeys and update it to 6.2.0 via ChoiDonjour, after this i had to install ReiNX. Here is the question - how safe is get switch back to the licensed way of playing game ? I mean, will i get ban as fast as i connect it to the Internet after restoring backups or it will work ok if i made my restore. Thanks

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Then you can restore it and have no traces of any CFW on it.
Also, even if you don't have a backup, you can always rebuild your NAND, thus create a clean NAND.

No one even knows if traces are left, don't give him false hopes.

Reality is we don't know for sure, you might get banned, you might not.

Restore your original, pristine, virgin NAND and cross your fingers.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No one even knows if traces are left, don't give him false hopes.

Reality is we don't know for sure, you might get banned, you might not.

Restore your original, pristine, virgin NAND and cross your fingers.
Yea, no. There is nothing which can detect a payload. So unless you use payloads which directly write to NAND, there can't be any traces.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yea, no. There is nothing which can detect a payload. So unless you use payloads which write to "insert log name here" log, there can't be any traces.

NSP/XCI are not payloads.... unless he played around with hekate all day long browsing the menus, he's pretty much in God's hand.

Nintendo implemented TONS of telemetry. As far as we know, there's a hidden camera watching you take a dump while playing Pokemon Let's Go.

Last edited by natkoden,
Reactions: Unknown77

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
NSP/XCI are not payloads.... unless he played around with hekate all day long browsing the menus, he's pretty much in God's hand.
Probably read what OP is trying to accomplish. Restoring clean NAND to get his switch to the state before CFW.
He has a clean backup. There is nothing there.

daaniq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Nintendo implemented TONS of telemetry. As far as we know, there's a hidden camera watching you take a dump while playing Pokemon Let's Go.
There is only one thing that i did in hekata - backup. Thats all. After this i start doing reinx installation. Thanks for all of your replies, i hope i will not get banned when license switch again.

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Any difference in building a NAND thus its a new clean NAND or backing up? or no?
Which is better? I have backups and kinda paranoid since I have EmuNAND and its not possible to use my backup using sd card since emunand has taken half the damn space? So should I backup EmuNAND, Delete files and Restore using my Original NAND on OFW then copy back my EmuNAND files to SD?

Last edited by shado9573,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Any difference in building a NAND thus its a new clean NAND or backing up? or no?
Which is better? I have backups and kinda paranoid since I have EmuNAND
Backup makes it way easier when you want to go back. Using choidujourn can be a pain the a$$. Both will get you clean NAND (if you had a clean NAND in the first place when you did the backup).

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Backup makes it way easier when you want to go back. Using choidujourn can be a pain the a$$. Both will get you clean NAND (if you had a clean NAND in the first place when you did the backup).
Then if i rebuild my NAND (if i want) then what about the AutoRCM? I can rebuild the same NAND on the same exact firmware? then disable auto=orcm since I will have matching fuses anyway then you hekate to launch me into OFW? and be safe? on OFW as if it were clean?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Then if i rebuild my NAND (if i want) then what about the AutoRCM? I can rebuild the same NAND on the same exact firmware? then disable auto=orcm since I will have matching fuses anyway then you hekate to launch me into OFW? and be safe? on OFW as if it were clean?
You will rebuild your NAND thus remove everything.
So yes. If you rebuild your NAND, you will have pretty much a clean NAND. As clean as it can get. Just like with a clean virgin NAND backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou