OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.r4is.co.uk
XP
Country
United States
Recently, r4ids.com and r4ids.cn are accusing each other of "stealing" something, that is producing a fake card.

At the same time, R4i Gold V2.0 Card will be published by r4ids.com. They claim that the 2.0 Version is more powerful: it is compatible with all Nintendo DS games (even the latest ones), and game loading speed is faster than before.

It is kind of confusing, for you which one is legitimate?

Actually, nobody care about which one is “legitimate” or which one is “fake”. Those are both R4 clones. I think the point is that people are just interested in which card is better.

All in all, if you want to compare the R4i gold V2.0 with the R4i Gold V1.4, and are able to write a review for us, you can send an email to [email protected], and have chance to get a R4i Gold (V2.0) for free.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just send someone a v2.0 for testing that already has a v1.4? Doubt someone would want the same flash card they already have. Just a thought.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How exactly would one be able to compare the R4i Gold v2.0 against the R4i Gold v1.4 if there is only the chance to get R4i Gold v2.0...This deal sounds kind of specific just for those who already have an R4i Gold 1.4 since it doesn't look it one will be provided...

R4DS-DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.r4is.co.uk
XP
Country
United States
of course,we can send the r4i gold v1.4 for free

Premise ?haven't r4i gold v1.4
wink.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So pretty much it's "if you want to review these two flashcarts and compare them to each other, we'll send you one of each for free if needed, provided you don't have the flashcarts already."...Well if flashcarts are already provided, I could give a shot at reviewing the two of them.
The flashcarts I have at the moment are two R4's, an original white and a 1:1 clone from Simplymods, and an Acekard2i.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's your review, the firmware doesn't run great, you'll try using YS Menu, official support will last a couple of weeks then never get updated again.

I mean that pretty much covers a lot of R4 clones, there's a lot of prejudice against them for a reason.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Here's your review, the firmware doesn't run great, you'll try using YS Menu, official support will last a couple of weeks then never get updated again.

I mean that pretty much covers a lot of R4 clones, there's a lot of prejudice against them for a reason.
That might end up being the case, but you never know. For the most part, I just want to get them and see if I can get any motivation to make my lame ysmenu generator support them (I should probably remake that thing...it probably has memory leaks everywhere and screws with stuff).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-