GeoHot Reveals Custom Firmware for PS3!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
DeltaBurnt said:
BoxShot said:
Bladexdsl said:
BoxShot said:
How about we do a usb loader?
biggrin.gif
Then no blu ray disc problems.
it's not the wii or as easy as that to add
laugh.gif
Never said it was but I can dream.
mellow.gif
Usb loader > burning disks

I hope you have a blockbuster near by with cheap rental prices and a bluray ripper because there's no way you can download a PS3 game without godly internet.

Little Big Planet - Game of the Year Edition [Region-Free/Puzzle/2009] 7.07GB

I don't see these being any bigger than a 360 game. Most of them at least.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
quepaso said:
I am very aware of who geohotz is. He is the guy who takes others iphone hacks, and then makes them easy to use for noobs. He is a glory hound and hardly does any of the hacks himself. To say he is fooling you guys into believing is a understatement.
You might want to rethink this sentence.
mellow.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
quepaso said:
I am very aware of who geohotz is. He is the guy who takes others iphone hacks, and then makes them easy to use for noobs. He is a glory hound and hardly does any of the hacks himself. To say he is fooling you guys into believing is a understatement.
You might want to rethink this sentence.
mellow.gif

Perhaps you should? Stop taking anything someone says at face value and find out for yourself who is doing the real hacks. Geohotz is just a guy looking for attention. If his hack works and the video is correct, where is it? Its been days. The video shows it running, so why not release what he has now and perfect it later?

He can't, because what he is doing, is trickery. Just keep waiting. I would also hold your breathe if possible, since everyone has so much faith in this kid.

p.s. - I own a 320 gig slim ps3 and a 40 gig ps3 thats still 3.15. I have 0 faith in geohotz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!