Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already sent him 3
frown.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Joktan said:
well how is your hackin comin?.......waiting for you to say something......exactly.....he has hacked 2 and maybe if he sees enough interest he will make it 3...

What I have done in the hacking scene really doesn't matter. Making a petition usually implies that the undersigned will have a bit of leverage (such as being a taxpayer if you don't want a landmark being torn down, or being a paying customer of a certain brand if you don't want a certain flavor to be discontinued.) So, what have you done, or ANY of us done for Geohot to make him want to hack the DSi? The only reason that he would, is if HE was interested in it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm lost...you mean we are attempting to rally support from the forum that wants updates fast, flame when it isn't done, and want him to do your bidding? Why in the world are we attempting to demoralize him o.0....I'm going to stay on the darkside and just sit here content (this really does seem like it should be in the EoF...or the Hacking section...it definitely isn't homebrew...a medium towards homebrew maybe...)

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't want to reply but...

He is already annoyed when he is asked to release the new jailbreak called limera1n. People asked too much so he stopped to release it.
Well, though spirit is untethered jailbreak, blackra1n-tethered users have to restore their iDevice to apply it.
As I have customized my iPod Touch so much, I have to stick with tethered jailbreak(until FW4.0 release, hopefully at the end of this month (possibly)), which is so annoying(I always have to take care of battery).

Well, what I mean is that asking something to geohot might be attacking him more, who is tired of limera1n matter.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
lilsypha said:
Please Geohot, steal a partially working hack from an obscure Chinese forum/steal someone else's work and claim it as your own and/or release it without their consent so that the exploit is fixed before it can even be released.

Yeah, we need you like we need holes in the head.
Please hack the DS prematurely and then Nintendo will be "forced" to remove Linux support from it. :yayds:

Wait.
cry.gif

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
geohot start hacking PS3 when someone sends him a PS3 for him to hack.

maybe you can also do that, give him a DSi, and there might be a chance that he'll work on it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Don't want to reply but...

He is already annoyed when he is asked to release the new jailbreak called limera1n. People asked too much so he stopped to release it.
Well, though spirit is untethered jailbreak, blackra1n-tethered users have to restore their iDevice to apply it.
As I have customized my iPod Touch so much, I have to stick with tethered jailbreak(until FW4.0 release, hopefully at the end of this month (possibly)), which is so annoying(I always have to take care of battery).

Well, what I mean is that asking something to geohot might be attacking him more, who is tired of limera1n matter.
Just use SpiritJB on top of the blackra1n you already have. My friend did that and it worked perfectly.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Dead End said:
iim not too worried abut a hacked DSi hackThee 3DS when it comes out
....When the 3DS comes out it'll probably hold lots of similarities to the DSi's coding, so we might NEED to hack the DSi to figure out how to start hacking the 3DS.
It would probably make more sense not to hack the DSi so Ninty can't fix the exploit for the 3DS release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-