Hacking GCN Backup Loader - Action Replay?

Tranquil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Action Replay 1.08 and 1.14, 1.08 seems to be fine but for some reason when using the GCN Backup Loader with 1.14 the screen becomes choppy and I can't boot it in color. Anyone know what to do?

Also as a side question, what are the differences between 1.08 and 1.14 besides the codes that are already preloaded on the disc?

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you burn your AR onto a DVD disc? I know that the compressed AR file is only a few MB and it'd seem like a terrible waste to use a DVD disc for something that small.

Tranquil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
john.jingle said:
Did you burn your AR onto a DVD disc? I know that the compressed AR file is only a few MB and it'd seem like a terrible waste to use a DVD disc for something that small.

Yes, I did. Could that have something to do with the problem? I didn't really have any other choice since after extraction it came out to be 1.3 gb. DVDs are cheap though, so I don't really mind.

Tranquil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MidnightR said:
Maybe you accidentally downloaded the PAL version of Action Replay?

Nope, the version is NTSC. Bleh, I don't know what the problem could be. This is really annoying, I have no idea what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since