Hacking GCN Backup Loader - Action Replay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tranquil
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,871
  • Replies Replies 7

Tranquil

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
243
Country
United States
I have Action Replay 1.08 and 1.14, 1.08 seems to be fine but for some reason when using the GCN Backup Loader with 1.14 the screen becomes choppy and I can't boot it in color. Anyone know what to do?

Also as a side question, what are the differences between 1.08 and 1.14 besides the codes that are already preloaded on the disc?
 
Did you burn your AR onto a DVD disc? I know that the compressed AR file is only a few MB and it'd seem like a terrible waste to use a DVD disc for something that small.
 
john.jingle said:
Did you burn your AR onto a DVD disc? I know that the compressed AR file is only a few MB and it'd seem like a terrible waste to use a DVD disc for something that small.

Yes, I did. Could that have something to do with the problem? I didn't really have any other choice since after extraction it came out to be 1.3 gb. DVDs are cheap though, so I don't really mind.
 
MidnightR said:
Maybe you accidentally downloaded the PAL version of Action Replay?

Nope, the version is NTSC. Bleh, I don't know what the problem could be. This is really annoying, I have no idea what to do.
 

Site & Scene News