Hacking GC multi-game disc issues

Tarig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is probably a noob question but I have got everything to work on my wii except multi game discs I have tried using the latest multi-game creator to no avail

I am using neogamma R7 on a newly modded 4.2u wii

I can get to the GCOS screen and then two options appear the screen is in color as well so the region is right I try to load the dvd it goes back to the main gcos menu

Tarig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the discs will run on the gc backup loader (before 4.2 upgrade) but not neogamma I'm just wondering if anyone knows if I need to update a cios or if there is anything else that might cause this to happen

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly with a 50pk of DVD-R's going for 12$ almost anywhere now a days, why worry about making multi discs, just burn one per game. That's what I do.

Afford this crap.

Wynd

Tarig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just for my convince I already have the 50 pack I just would like the multi discs to work so does anyone actually have a suggestion

Tarig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all of the games work the problem is the gcos doesn't seem to respond as it should non of the games are shrunk

Tarig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not having issues with the gamecube games themselves I am having issues with neogamma taking me to the gcos menu

the gcos menu asks me to insert a disc and then press a to load I do so and it takes me back to the main menu without loading the disc I am wondering if this is because of neogamma or do I have to patch the mios with a version other than 10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm