Homebrew GC Backups - Neogamma R9 - Return to Wii System Menu

freaksloan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, if this is a stupid Noob question but, How do you return back to the NeoGamma menu after playing a GC backup game (using NeoGamma R9)?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, if this is a stupid Noob question but, How do you return back to the NeoGamma menu after playing a GC backup game (using NeoGamma R9)?
Are you using the latest version of NeoGamma? I know there is code to have a Wii game return to NeoGamma, but I don't know if that's the case with GC games.

freaksloan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the latest version of NeoGamma? I know there is code to have a Wii game return to NeoGamma, but I don't know if that's the case with GC games.

Yes, I am using the lastest version. I was using the power button, I just didn't know if there was any other way. Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...