Hacking GC backup launger- paper mario does not detect memory cared

xakota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone help me please. I really want to play Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, I have for years. But it keeps telling me there's no memory card in Slot A, when in fact there IS a memory card in slot A. Please help me get this fixed..

EDIT-
erm, I sincerely apologize for the epic fail that is the title of this thread...it's supposed to be "GC backup launcher- paper mario does not detect memory card"

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xakota said:
Someone help me please. I really want to play Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, I have for years. But it keeps telling me there's no memory card in Slot A, when in fact there IS a memory card in slot A. Please help me get this fixed..

EDIT-
erm, I sincerely apologize for the epic fail that is the title of this thread...it's supposed to be "GC backup launcher- paper mario does not detect memory card"

Try this:
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test?

Make sure you have a compatible cIOS and install the cMIOS from that thread.

If you don't have a modchip, then you can try to boot the game with patched MIOS. If that does not boot the game at all, try patched MIOS + high plugin. Please only report that this helps, if NeoGamma without these settings gets you the savegame problems too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night