GBAtempTV Twitch: offline - streaming ROCKET LEAGUE

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got no message on steam, so umm not my excuse. :P

Fact! I was playing street fighter V for the last 3 hours.

I was talking about the tournament, not the stream. We had a tournament arranged here before, lots of people wanted to play, but hardly anyone turned up for their games. Was long before you even bought the game.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to hear some constructive criticism as well, from those who viewed the stream (or parts of it). It's always good to know what we can do better in the future :)

Have one or two games planned before you start another one to keep viewers on their toes. Let people knows who's talking. Give at least six-hour notice of when the next stream is scheduled or a thread detailing a weekly schedule of planned streams.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about the tournament, not the stream. We had a tournament arranged here before, lots of people wanted to play, but hardly anyone turned up for their games. Was long before you even bought the game.
Yup, and even then, no one sent me a message on steam. :P

Hey, if someone wants a lame goofball to play with, then count me in. :)

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Have one or two games planned before you start another one to keep viewers on their toes. Let people knows who's talking. Give at least six-hour notice of when the next stream is scheduled or a thread detailing a weekly schedule of planned streams.
Good idea. I've been going through my steam library to get some good games that would be fun to watch. Intros to who is talking is a great idea. We'll also be adding an info bar to below the stream to give more info about who appears and such. In regards to planning streams, I'll be doing that in the future, but for now, I'm just jumping on whenever I'm free, so that I can get a wide range of timezones and see what time of day is most popular. Seems midday CST works really well, along with near-dawn.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

NicoAICP

Some random dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rocket league was fun, but watching the stream on TV with the endless ad loop and the lagging chat (my smart TV browser is shit) was a pain

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which Sonic game was played at the bleeding ears part?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Rocket league was fun, but watching the stream on TV with the endless ad loop and the lagging chat (my smart TV browser is shit) was a pain

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which Sonic game was played at the bleeding ears part?
I believe it was Sonic 1 on GBA. (Not Sonic Advance 1).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUjbpqsE_M