Official GBAtemp Review GBATemp's Official sky3DS Review

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The red button is for switching games one advantage the DS series has over this card you can have more than 10 roms this card only allows for 10 games you would have to carry a 2nd micro SD for more than 10 games
I can't believe people still don't get it. It's 10 games per sky3ds card. Not per micro sd. You have to buy one flashcart for every 10 games you wish to pirate. 100 games = 10 sky3ds cards + 10 micro sd cards. At $90 each for the sky3ds alone that's $900. They are seriously smoking crack if they expect to sell alot of these.

Reactions: oddMLan

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people still don't get it. It's 10 games per sky3ds card. Not per micro sd. You have to buy one flashcart for every 10 games you wish to pirate. 100 games = 10 sky3ds cards + 10 micro sd cards. At $90 each for the sky3ds alone that's $900. They are seriously smoking crack if they expect to sell alot of these.

Forget that i'll go with Gateway 3DS

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
10 games for 1 card? Are they serious? Don't get me wrong, everything is better then nothing, but this is.. well, it's just not practical.

Let's say I don't know the game and put it on the card, then I notice that the game is just not for me - congratulations! You wasted 9 dollars [archievment unlocked] :mellow:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Next time, watermark your video with the GBATemp logo. It's being used to sell on R4Gateway.com (The most unoriginal name ever that just screams scam).

Do you think I should file a copyright claim? :tpi:

I jest, I jest - it's just a video, re-ups are no big deal. Anywho, the review is almost ready, I just have to test a few more games for the compatibility list. ;)

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This seems like a throwback in 3DS scene and people should not support this kind of policy. I just hope someone appears with a better choice than that one soon.

Reactions: Idaho

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't wait to see how the market looks like in 1 year from now. I'm sure it'll be full of competitors, lower prices and more options.
Very entertaining week for the 3DS

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, and I was hoping it can bypass region lock.

It is an impressive achievement, but it remains to be seen if this card can survive future firmware update. Also the 10 game limits also needs to be addressed in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.