Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

DSTTKOOPA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just think as it this way. You would pay around 60$ for 2 DS games and if were to buy a cyclo to 60$. Personally I would rather have cyclo because you can have every ds game ever made.

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered an edge from gamersection.ca, site says it has been shipped, tracking number via canadapost.ca says it's left the country... usps tracking number says they have 'received notice' about the package, but they haven't received it yet.

This was Nov. 22, 2008, today is 12/7/08.

Argghh!

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where could I find a Cyclods in Hong Kong? I can't bought it online so I want to know if there is some store sell it
frown.gif

please help me
frown.gif

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for realhotstuff.com

Ordered my CycloDS on Thursday (the 4th) or Friday (the 5th, can't remember exactly) and got it yesterday morning(the 8th). Incredible speed in shipping, will definitely go back for my EZ 3 in 1 to complete the DS package
smile.gif

FIESTA!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is dealextreme really reliable? I plan on ordering an Acekard, an Ez Flash 3-in-1, and a 4G Micro SD Card from them. I understand that I'll have to wait, but are they really reliable? Or do I risk getting fakes/nothing?

Brainy142

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I bought from KickGaming shipping took about 2 weeks, but their service was nothing but the best, I even made a mistake on my order (postal code) I sent an email and they fixed it. They were professional, and a great site I recommend.

KainRacure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a CycloDS Evolution with EZ Flash 3-in-1 from dealwoot.com, will report back on the experence. However the price was the second lowest I could find (the flash cart being lowest when u include S&H but the EZ Flash 3-in-1 was cheaper on DX but I didn't feel like waiting for it and it was only a few bux anyways)

dealwoot.com had free shipping too. My total there was $69.99 (with the free S&H faster would have cost about 20 extra)

Also got a Kingston 2gb miniSD card on amazon.com for cheaper then any place else (including DX) and it is new.

Jalabaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an iTouchDS (which I understand to be a budget M3 card), and a 16gb microSD from RoyalDS.net for around $90 all together. This was mid november, 08.

Finding the right firmware was a bit of a pain, but then again this is my first flashcard purchase, so I didn't really know where to look. Other than that I am satisfied with my purchase.

Twinights

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
um pcjerry seems to be a good site. its uk based and was the cheapest i found....good service too oh and ignore if it says out of stock. it actually might be in stock and they just didnt change the page
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY