Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazumastars said:
Has anybody ordered from dealwoot.com or leetmod.com in the U.S? I'm looking to buy a DSTT and currently these 2 places have free shipping on them.

i think a user named Bri has oredered from leetmod.com . He recomends it and he said that he ordered something there and it came in 3 days .

I am also wanting to buy a SuperCardDS One V3 from them too ! but that picture with a curve is annoying me ? at leetmod.com ... but yea ? i sent
a question to them using the contact us link at the bottom and they still havent replied xD ( probably cause i am rushing them :\ )

has any body ordered from kickgaming ? i might oreder a SCDS1 there but theey dont show what version of the SCDS1 is xD . all they show is a picture
and then when you go to the supercard's page there and click what's included it doesn't say that the CD + Brosure are included ? and when you see the picture
it shows the SCDS1 V2 there !

================================================================================

which site is best to order from ?

GamerSection
http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.ph...products_id=668

KickGaming
http://www.kickgaming.com/supercard-sdhc-p-265.html

LeetMod
http://www.leetmod.com/supercard_dsone.html

So far only GamerSection has had no complaints about it ( to myself xD ) .

I am not sure about KickGaming since i have no idea what version # of the SCDS1 is there and it also says 2 things that are usually included but are not included . ( Brosure + CD ) . and also when you check what is included with the SCDS1 on that page it shows a picture of the SCDS1 V2 ??

I am not fully sure about LeetMod since they still havent replied to my question xD and the picture they show of the SCDS1 V3 on that page has a curve ? and i have no idea why that's there and when i look at the original SCDS1 V3 at SuperCard's Site it has no curve and it also says " for NDS and NDSL " where the grey line is !

but so far the only people that have replied to my e-mail has been Kick Gaming . They have answered most of my questions ! So i might be purchasing from them instead !

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Importshop.nl => only in dutch ...
Yeah (de nederlanders mogen ook een website in hun eigen taal hebben hé
tongue.gif
)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well ... I have tried KickGaming, GamerSection and LeetMod's support and so far the only that has been reply was KickGaming !!

The other 2 sites still havent replied as KickGaming has replied back 4 times to me already !!

They have given all the information needed so i would prefer to order from them instead !!

And to everyone thinking that KickGaming isnt that good ... then they are stupid !! I kept on wondering why their prices were so high but then they
gave me a link at their site that showed a " Lowest Price Guarentee " there and they even take 5% of the same price from a competitors site !

so yea ! here's the link for even more proof

woopsee wrong one xD

http://www.kickgaming.com/lowest_price.php

that's the one xD

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pizzaroo1 said:
What about DealExteme? im thinking of buying another cyclods (only 35 dollars!). i dont care about shipping time.

As i have heard about DealExtreme , they have probably the best prices online but only thing is , when you ship it might take longer than you think !
So if you haven't recieved it in lets say 1 week then it's probably that they are still shipping it since it's based in China i think
ph34r.gif

oh and about leetmod.com and KickGaming , well i think i am ordering from KickGaming now ! with that lowest price guarentee and since we are both in
Canada my item should come fast , but right now i`m just waiting for their reply on how i will get my money back once i use their " Lowest Price
Guarentee " .

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pizzaroo1 said:
What about DealExteme? im thinking of buying another cyclods (only 35 dollars!). i dont care about shipping time.

If you don't care about shipping time, then it's definitely the best choice for you.

FunkyBoss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a CycloDS from RealHotStuff, and it came in 1 day! It was a little more expensive then other sites, but they ship FAST!

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holt said:
well ... I have tried KickGaming, GamerSection and LeetMod's support and so far the only that has been reply was KickGaming !!

The other 2 sites still havent replied as KickGaming has replied back 4 times to me already !!

They have given all the information needed so i would prefer to order from them instead !!

And to everyone thinking that KickGaming isnt that good ... then they are stupid !! I kept on wondering why their prices were so high but then they
gave me a link at their site that showed a " Lowest Price Guarentee " there and they even take 5% of the same price from a competitors site !

woopsee wrong one xD

that's the one xD

Does kickgaming ship to the US? More importantly, Florida? If so, this lowest price, can it be used with DealExtreme? Because then I get faster shipping, plus 5% lower than DealExtremes website.
smile.gif

DeMoN said:
QUOTE(pizzaroo1 @ Jul 6 2008, 08:02 PM) What about DealExteme? im thinking of buying another cyclods (only 35 dollars!). i dont care about shipping time.

If you don't care about shipping time, then it's definitely the best choice for you.

So the only bad thing is the shipping? Well, the prices more than make up for it!
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cubanresourceful said:
Holt said:

woopsee wrong one xD

that's the one xD

Does kickgaming ship to the US? More importantly, Florida? If so, this lowest price, can it be used with DealExtreme? Because then I get faster shipping, plus 5% lower than DealExtremes website.
smile.gif

Yea they ship to US as i read on their site . But you just gotta keep in mind what you want to order ? Like if you want the CycloDS Evolution then you can't order from KickGaming . It just all depends on what you will buy . Right now i e-mailed KickGaming about if they would accept a SuperCard DS one V3 from DealExtreme as one of the lowest price guarentee prices . I'll tell you ASAP if they would accept it !
And you gotta know that you will also have to pay for shipping and handling :\ But it will be faster than DealExtreme for sure !!

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's the very same card I wanted to price match. The supercard, see, if they do give it to you, and say they throw in the 5% discount, then wouldn't that 5% pay a bit for the shipping, making it worth it since instead of coming in two weeks, it comes around in two days? That's a good deal for me.
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cuban ~ well right now all im doing is waiting for them to reply still ? but one thing you should know is that if they say they wont accept the price from dealextreme ( which i doubt ) follow " Plan B " which is from leetmod !

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holt said:
woot woot ! Cuban they accepted ^^ I just ordered it right now ! Now just waiting for a reply for them clarifying that they will
refund the money once i get my bill
tongue.gif

If you don't mind, to you mind telling me how much shipping was? I see your in Canada, so the shipping prices may be differents? Thanks you very much, I might just order one myself! (Are they giving it to you for 28.40$ minus 5% or just 28.40$?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well as i said ... xD

i payed $7.00 for shipping ( cheapest there ) and normal pricing for Super Card

you just gotta keep in mind that when you are doing the price match e-mail them ASAP once you order it !! You have a better chance of them replying ^^
all i'm doing is waiting for their reply !

If you don't mind xD , where are you based in Canada ? It all depends where ? Since they are based in Richmond Hill, Ontario , it may be faster if you are
from ontario ? since i live in ontario and pretty close to richmond hill they said it should arrive in 1-2 days ! So yea it all depends on where you are
to determine how fast it will come to you !

and surprisingly my supercard has already been accepted ^^ so all i need to do is wait for it to come ^^

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holt said:
well as i said ... xD

i payed $7.00 for shipping ( cheapest there ) and normal pricing for Super Card

you just gotta keep in mind that when you are doing the price match e-mail them ASAP once you order it !! You have a better chance of them replying ^^
all i'm doing is waiting for their reply !

If you don't mind xD , where are you based in Canada ? It all depends where ? Since they are based in Richmond Hill, Ontario , it may be faster if you are
from ontario ? since i live in ontario and pretty close to richmond hill they said it should arrive in 1-2 days ! So yea it all depends on where you are
to determine how fast it will come to you !

and surprisingly my supercard has already been accepted ^^ so all i need to do is wait for it to come ^^
No man, I live in Florida. Though from of seeing the shipping, its only 7$ to ship, but maybe it will take as long as dealextreme? Maybe I'll just go with DX since it'll come out cheaper.
tongue.gif
(And money is real tight nowadays. Thank you for *cough* free *cough* games. Homebrew of course. XD

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh xD so ur in Florida , United States !?

well i just check how much shipping for you would be and it said ... $8.00 for cheapest to USA !?

so yea just go with DX !

Free Shipping
Cheap Prices
Slow Shipping xD

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holt said:
oh xD so ur in Florida , United States !?

well i just check how much shipping for you would be and it said ... $8.00 for cheapest to USA !?

so yea just go with DX !

Free Shipping
Cheap Prices
Slow Shipping xD
I have the patience, as long as I know im saving a few bucks. Which could go for a new microsd card. Again, thanks for all your help though.
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea np cuban !

now i need help again xD

what do you think is the best SD Card to use ?

Like what brand, capacity and yea xD i know where to buy since there is a local Computer Store here in Ontario selling SD Cards at a cheap price ^^

cubanresourceful

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holt said:
yea np cuban !

now i need help again xD

what do you think is the best SD Card to use ?

Like what brand, capacity and yea xD i know where to buy since there is a local Computer Store here in Ontario selling SD Cards at a cheap price ^^
Well, it all depends on speed and junk. I heard Kingston is good for Supercard, and so is Sandisk, sometimes the Class 6 doesn't matter. But I generally go with Sandisk, and if you have the money, the Ultra II or Extreme III are they are the fastest. Also Premier is pretty fast too. Though if your looking for cheap ones Adata (I think thats what its called, can't remember) makes real cheap ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo