Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prijspiraat Flashkaarten - A dutch flashcart seller (like the R4 DS) with good prices
smile.gif
. I've ordered there several times.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for your good points for divineo, you said they deliver fast? well it took them 2 weeks to process my order when the stock status listed for M3Real was ship withing 24 hours. take them 2 days to reply each email i send them. I got my confirmation of delivery last week. because i didnt opt for fedfx, i might have to wait 1-5weeks for it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i wanna mention amazon.com. i bought an R4DS for a cheap price there and im happy with it just hope it could help

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a bad experience with winsunx last year, it was my only purchase there. I order a EZ V and a EZ IV n some cheap accessory. After a few day paypal was charged and the item was shipped. I forgot how long i had to wait for the package... But it came in a white box that is taped with brownish packaging tape. On it had a white paper stuck on with someone's name and address, next to it was a (ups?) sticker on it. I didnt though much of it, and sign for the package. But when i opened it i received 2 black supercard lite, the two supercard. There was also two sheets of paper, the invoice paper. One was in the box n one was taped on (probably have something to do with people being taxed?) It said 10$ each and said gift. Ive looked it up on the site n there were about the same price (was a little cheaper). Ive contacted them, but no reply, so i decided to keep it, and i bough a ezv bundle at jandaman.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered from Jandaman last wednesday with Paypal and never heard from them again, am I supposed to get an email saying when they ship?
I contacted them via email but didnt get a reply yet.
EDIT: Nvm just contacted via msn all is fine

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rjbr2000 said:
How about consoleup.com? Is it any good?

consoleup is a bit pricey. but its ok. i got money to spend. =P i love their next day delivery too. (+£6 to postage) dont have to wait days or weeks for an item. (normally i opt for express ems anyways.)

BainIthron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'lo.

Been meaning to post for a while on Kickgaming.com (Previously Kicktrading.ca), however I've mostly been using the GBAtemp for downloads, reviews, and various other great nuggets of information while lurking, and haven't taken the time to post.

After having mediocre results from ConsoleSource with their higher prices at the time, I tried ordering from Kickgaming.com... first I ordered two M3 Real Perfect Bundles (one as an upgrade from R4 for me, the other for a friend at college) back in November of '07, which came out at a convenient time when the then-hot CycloDS was completely sold out everywhere. They had a great deal on the new unit, I ordered it after having harrassed their customer service about when the CylcoDS was going to be out, and it was processed and shipped quickly after.

Having been pleased, I then ordered another M3 Real unit (this time the rumble version) around February '08, since we were getting a NDS for one of my friends who owns a tabletop Wargaming/RPG/etc. store, and decided to place my trust in Kickgaming.com again. Once again, great prices, quickly processed, and fast shipping. (Though sadly, his NDS and M3 got stolen along with his laptop from his truck)

Recently, around the end of May '08, I talked to my friend who owns a donut shop with his father, and his two nieces birthdays were coming up, and he was thinking of getting them NDSs. I told him that the AceKard 2 recently came out, and that it was highly rated on GBAtemp, and he decided to have me order two for his nieces, and one for his girlfriend. I also got one for my other friend who's been needing one for a while. I had a few special stipulations on the order, and their customer service worked with me even with the great deal they were offering. It was processed quickly (despite some annoying antics of my credit card), and arrived quickly also.

Basically... I've had excellent service with KickGaming. Furthermore, it hasn't been a one-time shot, it's been consistent. The prices are generally cheap, the selection is great, the customer service has been more than helpful, and I'm left a happy customer, along with my friends. I'm only left wishing they had UPS or FedEx, however the Candian Post has worked excellent... I just happen to be OCD when tracking packages online is all
smile.gif

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my EZ-Flash IV (phat) from Deal Extreme granted the shipping is a little on the slow side the money saved makes up for that

For GBA Carts
Dealextreme.com (based in China/Hong Kong)
Pro's
Free Shipping
Actually has GBA & NDS Flash Cards
Product discussions help solve any Device problem before you have it

Mods may delete this if necessary since it involved modchips

Eurasia.nu (Based in China/Thailand)
Great mod chip seller
Has hexfiles for old mod chips so you can make them your self and save a bit of money (they also sell them as well for cheap)
great response from them so far

Told them the current flashcards they have are overpriced and they lowered them big time (they have a limited stock and are gonna stop selling them is reason there marked down)

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
count me another vote for Kick Gaming
these guys ship FAST and have quick and helpful response to emails
I originally bought a G6lite through them in Oct 2006
that unit went wrong after 6 1/2 months would not hold any saves
I sent them an email and they said that while they couldn't replace the G6lite (as they no longer sold it)
they were happy to send me a G6 DSReal - for free!!
which they did, and FAST!!

I then bought my EZ Flash 3in1 card from them and will continue to buy from them
customer service like this should be recognised, applauded and encouraged!

Thank you Kick Gaming.
grog.gif

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wait a minute. i bought my r4 and 2gig sd card from kicktrading a year ago and now r4 team is coming out and saying that one i bought might be a fake and brick my DS?

WTF!?

what does that mean?

i mean the service was good, the shipping, etc. i got it like what the other person said the next day and still....this?

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody ordered from dealwoot.com or leetmod.com in the U.S? I'm looking to buy a DSTT and currently these 2 places have free shipping on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1