Fanboy Educator
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned it in Saria's topic on Artist of the Week but I just wanted to make sure that people could see this as another idea, albeit derived from Saria's.

The gist is that maybe we could have yearly awards. This could include but not be limited to Artist of the Year, Most Helpful, Friendliest Mod, Most Promising Newcomer, etc.

There was a couple posts positive on the idea in the other thread, but what does everybody else think?

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just adding a "small" bump for a couple of ideas. I would have added it in the nom thread, but I figured that should strictly be for nominations. More importantly, I didn't think about these until afterwards when you can't edit.
tongue.gif
But, I digress....

If it is indeed bi-yearly, then at the very least, the nominations should no longer be accepted after the end of June, with the possibility of the awards even being announced then.

Another possibility would be pitting the 1st half winners against the 2nd half winners for a true yearly winner.

Just some suggestions...it's good to see the awards actually occurring.
smile.gif

Ruth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't worry, there'll be some sort of archive of the winners.
Though I don't think we'll be pitting the winners against each other, it's a pretty big thing as it is without adding another stage to it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1