Misc GBAtemp Wifi Nights and Tournaments

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, thanks man =D

I love bomberman lots! I'd like to thank my opponents for being honest in their reports, I'm glad this tournament ran smoothly.

I had fun in all my matches, and I hope we can play outside the tourney sometime cuz theres hardly anyone on the random search.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
congratz nintendodude

im just happy i made it into the quater finals
biggrin.gif

Evil Karsh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll play in Plat.,Brawl,Battalion Wars 2,Advance Wars:DoR,Mario Kart Wii,Fire Emblem:Shadow Dragon,Custom Robo Arena,and Pokemon:Battle Rev.
pm me when 1 opens up,k tnx
smileipb2.png

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 7/2/09: Just wanted to give people a update. I'm planning a 2DF tournament, consisting of a mix of fighting games ranging from King of Fighters to Mega Man 2 - The Power Fighters. I finally have good bracket making programs (before I just kinda made them by hand). I've decided that it will be timezone restricted somewhat, so North America, UK and various parts of Europe. Not sure what the prize will be, so try suggesting something related to the tournament.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
UPDATE 7/2/09: Just wanted to give people a update. I'm planning a 2DF tournament, consisting of a mix of fighting games ranging from King of Fighters to Mega Man 2 - The Power Fighters. I finally have good bracket making programs (before I just kinda made them by hand). I've decided that it will be timezone restricted somewhat, so North America, UK and various parts of Europe. Not sure what the prize will be, so try suggesting something related to the tournament.
Boxing Gloves
biggrin.gif
, or DSi/DSL Stylus(w/ a boxing Glove at the End)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although it's kinda pointless to download them anyway since you get the movies in horrible quality