GBAtemp user you hate the most ?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The_randomizer..... Never before have i ever encountered a more arrogant forum user.

I don't think i read a single one of his posts that didn't give me a HIV infection, terminal cancer or lethal radiation dose.

HAY! dont talk about the Rando like that... all he ever wanted was perfect emulation on every device which he owns, all two of them which he begged to his brother to buy for him. is that much for a forum member to ask. so he can play every SNES game which he doesnt own.

and what be a forum member who helps the community, by helping others the members and not pissing off the dev's... thats crazy talk.

Last edited by Flame,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
HAY! dont talk about the Rando like that... all he ever wanted was perfect emulation on every device which he owns, all two of them which he begged to his brother to buy for him. is that much for a forum member to ask. so he can play every SNES game which he doesnt own.

and what be a forum member who helps the community, by helping others the members and not pissing off the dev's... thats crazy talk.

Don't forget the part about the fox fetish that borderlines on bestiality to wrap up the nice little cancerous package.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instructions not clear got d( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) stuck in my PC D;

The_randomizer..... Never before have i ever encountered a more arrogant forum user.

I don't think i read a single one of his posts that didn't give me a HIV infection, terminal cancer or lethal radiation dose.

mmm whatcha smea

I hate DinohScene the most.

haters gonna hate.

Dinoh is life. Dinoh is love.

Fxck yea~ you know it boyo~

Don't forget the part about the fox fetish that borderlines on bestiality to wrap up the nice little cancerous package.

liking animals /= bestiality
I won't argue the Star Fox stuff or whatever isn't weird, though.

@The Badge-lorette?!

He entered in his username wrong, what a nerd

(;_;)

@Lucar. He's just... a massively arrogant asshole.

Rin tbh
he seemed cool but he's acting like a child

EarlAB is pretty annoying.

@VinsCool is ok tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I really hate @sarkeesian

but i hate you most of all

I love you, baby.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)