1. Scarlet

OP Scarlet Pretty Pretty Princess
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    It's honestly really interesting to me you say that about Doubles. To me it's the opposite. Doubles gives you more room for crazy combinations and plays you'd never expect. Like a Cherrim next to a physical Torkoal sounds awful, but in doubles you could make it work and pull a victory out of nowhere. With so many random and wild combinations, I'd be interested in what people can come up with. That being said, depending on how many people enter, the ban list could become too restrictive.

I just really like the idea of different mons being banned for each tourney. Maybe ban every mon on the winners team for the next tourney? Something like that could still be interesting.

2. Something whatever

Something whatever Gazer of the East

United States
    yes please

3. breaktemp

breaktemp D-Sun who was called D-Moon

United States
    Will end with this, since I have no further comments about this tournament
    Not discrediting either finalist skill at this game
    The fact that both finalist used Rental-Teams is noted
    The fact that the user of the Rental-Team did not know how to use the team and still won the tournament is noted
    The fact that future forum tournaments will be more clear on the use of Rental-Teams is noted.

Me, I never faced any of the finalist in the bracket
    And even with a powerful Rental-Team, it takes a nice amount of brain power to continually win in a double battle match (4v4)
    I had a great time battling my opponents
    And it seems that everyone generally had fun with the tournament.
    Do I feel that Rental-Teams should be banned in future tournaments...no
    If anything, Rental-Teams would allow more users to join in and participate in tournaments.
    This tournament has concluded, and I am sure the host has now received a nice amount of feedback from everyone.
    Again, thanks for taking the time to host and even stream the final match.

Something whatever likes this.
  4. Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos Entertainer

Australia
    As a compromise, we could make it so the winner has to use a completely different team in the next tournament. They can't use any of the same Pokemon.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tournament, GBAtemp, Pokemon