GBAtemp Tournament Announcement!

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
random idea: borrow your friend's DS...
Don't tell him what you're using it for, though.

Awesome prizes guys.
I always wondered where Thieves gets all the goodies.
Are you an insider?
grog.gif

PingPongPang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm I need to start practicing all the games with all of you
biggrin.gif
Why don't we have some practice? Gimme your FC code and we can play before the Tournament officially starts. And hopefully after the tournament, we can also keep in touch and continue to play.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today at work I played the 4 games non-stop for 6 hours...I have come to realize that half of the entire tournament is purely chance on whether the fact you go first or not or the card dealt to you.

As for darts, I tried the ruler trick...it sucks...I play worse. I can't seem to get a constant score for darts.

I guess this tournament is good for everyone but I feel kinda fruitless after practicing darts for 4 hours and still playing the same.

Oh and Sevens is a total joke with 8 players. I was practicing with 4 players and I was able to devise strategies and ways to stall the game so everyone passes out. But in the end I realized its 8 players and you're only dealt 5-7 cards...That's a total joke. If you get ANY Kings or Queens, you're pretty much dead.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That sure is gonna be fun.
biggrin.gif

I don't think I will win anything anyway , but the fun is what I want.
smile.gif

The european time is good.
If I am correctly this should be 6PM in germany.
biggrin.gif

El_Taco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah these tournaments like thise are really cool should be more of them (on other sites) and there are even prizes so it's super cool.
I remember felling some pressure when I was playing mario kart héhé

JayceMJ

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How new will the Wii be? With the new D2C chpset out it'd be nice to have a prize within the D2B chipset or older. Not that I wouldn't enter no matter how new the Wii is.

Also, to who ever said this: Chess, Checkers and Shoji are easy to cheat in with out really being noticed. Simply open up your copy of chess master 5000 (Checkers has also been proven to be a dead-end game anyways, just like Tic Tac Toe). Not to mention the amount of players is only two which would make the tourney so much longer. The way they set it up was very nice. Unfortunately it's going to be very luck based especially with Sevens. I've been practicing my darts for a while and I still can't get anything consistently. Seems like Darts and Word Bubble is where things will be separated by a person's ability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER