I won against 1chiban 2-0

ozz3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK i have no idea what my opponent (Nate) but don't think hes been viewing this thread lately...

Maybe he didn't know you had to lose twice to be eliminated. And damn! Our deadline is tomorrow!

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay Raganook, Sora and i tried configuring things with our router and we still had no luck. So this is what im thinking of doing.

We need someone to host a match where Sora and I can both join and have the host sitout. Now the only time thats possible for Sora and I to play is around 10:40ish CST.

So if anyone can help us out, please let us know.

10:40ish CST is 9:40ish PST, I think
tongue.gif
. I am more than happy to help you guys if you can't find someone today. I'm always on xfire=lunaratic, otherwise just PM me on GBATemp.

OK i have no idea what my opponent (Nate) but don't think hes been viewing this thread lately...

Maybe he didn't know you had to lose twice to be eliminated. And damn! Our deadline is tomorrow!

Keep me informed. If he doesn't respond by the end of tomorrow let me know so I can give you the forfeit win.

Bracket.jpg and bracket info updated.

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay Raganook, Sora and i tried configuring things with our router and we still had no luck. So this is what im thinking of doing.

We need someone to host a match where Sora and I can both join and have the host sitout. Now the only time thats possible for Sora and I to play is around 10:40ish CST.

So if anyone can help us out, please let us know.

10:40ish CST is 9:40ish PST, I think
tongue.gif
. I am more than happy to help you guys if you can't find someone today. I'm always on xfire=lunaratic, otherwise just PM me on GBATemp.

Keep me informed. If he doesn't respond by the end of tomorrow let me know so I can give you the forfeit win.

Bracket.jpg and bracket info updated.

Okay Thanks Raganook. I'l PM you through GBAtemp as soon as i hear from Sora.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PK,I'm going to award a forfeit win to you.

HAK, you still have until the 21st to complete your match, but I've notated that Roy has gone unresponsive.

Edit1: Tournament brackets updated and brackets.jpeg updated.

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ragnarok how did ur tournament go in cali?

I made a comment about it earlier. Other than that, I really can't say anything, for the sake of anonymity.
smile.gif

Sora+Partner: I'm falling asleep oO. Sorry, but you are going to have to try and find someone else to host for you two =/

ahh im here now >.<

edit:
sleep.gif
;; ah damn. well i guess thats it. Well, whatever. if it makes it easier il offer to forfeit and let Sora advance.
edit# 2: Actualy, we had someone host a match for us...we still couldnt join =(

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I made a comment about it earlier. Other than that, I really can't say anything, for the sake of anonymity.
smile.gif

Sora+Partner: I'm falling asleep oO. Sorry, but you are going to have to try and find someone else to host for you two =/

ahh im here now >.<

edit:
sleep.gif
;; ah damn. well i guess thats it. Well, whatever. if it makes it easier il offer to forfeit and let Sora advance.

Which of you was unable to join?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pk!,

We've been paired up. I live in Canada, Eastern Time. Currently 11:30 AM here.

When are you able to play?

PM me soon, I won't be able to be on all day.
tongue.gif

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

smile.gif

ahh im here now >.<

edit:
sleep.gif

Which of you was unable to join?

Uh, both of us actually. Like, we had Jman host for us. Only one of us can join his game. We could join his game together. So really, were both at fault here. It's been very troublesome
sleep.gif
;; i mean we live in the same city too. I can't believe out of all people i want to play someone..i can't play this match.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.