1. HAK_Devil

HAK_Devil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Really sux that you guys can't get a match going, I was really hoping on facing yonex agn but this time in a tourney match [​IMG].

On another note, Roy check your email/pm me when u read this because we really got to get our match started...

2. theman69

theman69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i forfeit.... we played i lagged, id rather forfeit then lose b/c of lag... was fun... he was a tough cookie to find a time to play..

3. GamerzInc

GamerzInc GBAtemp Fan

c'mon HAK. I'm online and waiting.

4. ozz3000

ozz3000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i contacted nate and we will be having our match today.

5. legendofninny

legendofninny GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    nao turtle and I will have our match thursday or friday cause he wasn't availible today.

6. lil_fighter

lil_fighter GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yeah, Ragnanook, it makes absolutely no sense. We can't join each others games, and even when we join the other persons game, it won't let the both of us, only one.

Seriously, I tried opening ports, fooling around with router settings, and basically nothing worked. I think it was something about our connections, maybe even something to do with being in the same city (really, no idea here, just kinda throwing stuff out).

So, me and Yonex were wondering whats gonna happen now. I would say forfeit on one of us, but, its really neither of our faults, it kinda feels out of our hands. One thing I had read was that 2 players in one match were forfeited. That opens up 2 spots, doesn't it? The spot of the winner of that match, and the winner of this.

And you had also said that if we did receive By's, we would just end up playing each other again, and then we would have the same problem. This is true. But, next time, we will know the problem, and we could find a work-around. We would have more time basically. I think the solution would be to find another location with Wi-Fi, and just hook the Wii up there. So for the next time, I could, say, stop into my friends place and do the match there. And, if needed, I have another friend who just got Brawl, and I could use his Wii to play the match.

Its all up to you though. I'm really sorry about all the trouble this match is causing to the tourney. And thanks a lot for being so understanding.

7. Raganook

OP Raganook Raganook

United States
    Well, it is neither person's fault. You understand why this is so difficult [​IMG]. I didn't end up dropping either player in that other case either...

Because it is none of your fault, but one of you HAS to lose, I'm going to have to flip a coin =/. Hopefully you guys will figure it out by the time you meet again.

I'll post results tonight. If you think of something better by then, let me know.

8. GamerzInc

GamerzInc GBAtemp Fan

I forfeited to HAK.

9. legendofninny

legendofninny GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    whats up with people forfeiting isn't it just fun to play a match?

10. HAK_Devil

Canada
    I suppose I need to post to verify it as well but unfortunately roy forfeits to me because of some connection problems that just can't seem to be fixed with him [​IMG]. Hope to face you when the us version comes out man

11. theman69

theman69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ummm he can take my spot then all problems solved?

12. Raganook

OP Raganook Raganook

United States
    *sigh*

stupid nintendo wi-fi

13. HAK_Devil

Canada
    yeah the wi-fi is really erratic and is unfortunately causing a lot of potentially good players to have to be eliminated [​IMG]

14. TehLink

TehLink GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hopefully the U.S. one will be better with the Lag, since the American servers should be up by then.

15. ozz3000

ozz3000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Raganook:

Me and Nate (bugboy) added each other but he won't show up as "online" or "added". Same goes for his side. Is there any way to change up our matches? Ex. give me a different opponent.

16. Nao Turtle

Nao Turtle Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Me and NIN can have our match tomorrow, since I had to work today.

Got home just now [​IMG]

I'll be home early tomorrow, so i'll have enough time for our match

17. Raganook

OP Raganook Raganook

United States
    No - it will just end up being a problem again later.

Edit 1: Flipped a coin, Yonex got the win =/. I hope everyone knows I did it that way by sheer lack of other options. I'm doing my best considering all the problems everyone is having

Edit 2: Everything is updated on the front post

18. DiNo29

DiNo29 GBAtemp Regular

France
    Why am I marked loser vs Legal ? We didnt played yet. It is my third match, isnt it supposed to be played by the 22th ? And even if it's the 20th (why?) it's not over, I'm ready now >_

19. Legalto

Legalto Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Dino, lets fight right now. I was telling raganook that I hadn't gotten in contact with you. I wasn't suggesting to him that he declare me the victor right now. I just wanted to let him know that I was trying to get in contact with you and couldn't. Lets battle now! I'm really busy XD

20. yonex204

yonex204 GBAtemp Regular

Canada

Damn, now i feel bad [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tournament, GBAtemp,