gbatemp recommends

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by RoboClover, Dec 4, 2008.

Dec 4, 2008

gbatemp recommends by RoboClover at 1:49 AM (1,655 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. RoboClover
    OP

Newcomer RoboClover Advanced Member

United States
    Just wanted to say...

Keep it up! I've enjoyed all the games so far and look forward to more. Keep postin em and i'll keep playin em!

Thanks!

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the kind words. It's always good to get positive feedback. Stay tuned for more G.R. every Wednesday [​IMG]

3. Intimidator88

Member Intimidator88 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yea i really like it when yall do that too cause you point out games that most prolly aint played but are pretty fun xD Any idea how long yall will be doing that?

4. LloydKurosaki

Newcomer LloydKurosaki Member

Mexico
    i want to say thank you and congratulations for the new implementation in the web, it's really cool, since the gba dumping was dead, this was a good implementation for the zone, and it is really good to see some games everyone knows, and some others that were not that famous.

keep doing it like that

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    For now, it's a long term thing....We'll be doing this (well, shaunj66 or JPH when shaun's busy) for as long as there are games worth mentioning, or shaun gets really sick of doing it..

But I'm guessing well sooner run out of games then get to the point when shaun will want to stop it..

6. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    I dont know about running out of games. You have over 2000 to choose from. Besides, you will be able to also advertise the good ones as well instead of just the under-appreciated ones.

7. klokwerk

Newcomer klokwerk Member

Australia
    It is a great feature, and I've played the games each week after they're posted as recommendations. However, I do feel greedy when I read it and hope that it'll switch to a bi-weekly thing. I know everyone who runs this site has real lives to lead as well though. So I then just go back to my DS and play some more of the most recent title. [​IMG]

8. lopezmk

Newcomer lopezmk Newbie

Spain
    Yeah, Thanks for the recommendations posts. It really helps you to decide what to play next. [​IMG]