RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say...

Keep it up! I've enjoyed all the games so far and look forward to more. Keep postin em and i'll keep playin em!

Thanks!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the kind words. It's always good to get positive feedback. Stay tuned for more G.R. every Wednesday
smile.gif

LloydKurosaki

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
i want to say thank you and congratulations for the new implementation in the web, it's really cool, since the gba dumping was dead, this was a good implementation for the zone, and it is really good to see some games everyone knows, and some others that were not that famous.

keep doing it like that

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For now, it's a long term thing....We'll be doing this (well, shaunj66 or JPH when shaun's busy) for as long as there are games worth mentioning, or shaun gets really sick of doing it..

But I'm guessing well sooner run out of games then get to the point when shaun will want to stop it..

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont know about running out of games. You have over 2000 to choose from. Besides, you will be able to also advertise the good ones as well instead of just the under-appreciated ones.

klokwerk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is a great feature, and I've played the games each week after they're posted as recommendations. However, I do feel greedy when I read it and hope that it'll switch to a bi-weekly thing. I know everyone who runs this site has real lives to lead as well though. So I then just go back to my DS and play some more of the most recent title.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol